• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the big deal with Spoilers anyway?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you spoiled yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • No, but I might

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • No Im not going to either

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventus12

but i dont wanna waste the money only to buy 1 game.

well think a lil outisde the box now. sure you will be getting bbs. but remember there is a bundle so thats like $200. you can also get crisis core( one the best psp games i have played.) ff dissidia which is 2 players and MGS peace walker so there you go you have like 4 game right there plus the new jak game and the GTA games. so its not for one game. and im sure you can find at least two games you may like out of the one i mentioned.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well think a lil outisde the box now. sure you will be getting bbs. but remember there is a bundle so thats like $200. you can also get crisis core( one the best psp games i have played.) ff dissidia which is 2 players and MGS peace walker so there you go you have like 4 game right there plus the new jak game and the GTA games. so its not for one game. and im sure you can find at least two games you may like out of the one i mentioned.

PSPs are insane get one. Then google what you can do with it (Custom Themes, Music, Vids, CFW, etc.)

ventus12

PSPs are insane get one. Then google what you can do with it (Custom Themes, Music, Vids, CFW, etc.)

um i know -___- i own one and plan on getting another so i can have the special edition bbs one. one for CFW and one for just played regularly

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I'm a fisherman. I understand what it takes to be patient. That's why I'm able to try and avoid spoilers and wait for a U.S. release. And yes, there is so much you can do with a PSP. It's so easy to hack I could probaby walk my grandma through it over the phone.

T

The Spoiler

I find it that if you are to keep waiting for months eventually you get tired of it and the hype dies down alot. Might as well spoil the game while your all hyped up, and then be hyped for the english dub!

αsiя

space coke
I find it that if you are to keep waiting for months eventually you get tired of it and the hype dies down alot. Might as well spoil the game while your all hyped up, and then be hyped for the english dub!

Yea I agree with you right there
I think Im just more hype being able to experience it and understanding it

Divine Rose

It funny. I spoiled myself after telling myself 'no'. But it's pointless to torture yourself. I mean, when I looked up the videos of the game, I had no idea what was going on. I just saw random events. So yeah, when the game comes out, at least it'll be entertaining because it'll be more specific than watching Japanese language vids that are REALLY confusing...

Lady-Lee

Awards
I did spoil certain things that I wanted to know, but not everything. It was worth it for me because now I truly want that game and I plan to sell my younger brother to the circus for a psp (jk) All in all watching some untranslated scenes doesnt hurt too bad. But its just a matter of preference

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I did spoil certain things that I wanted to know, but not everything. It was worth it for me because now I truly want that game and I plan to sell my younger brother to the circus for a psp (jk) All in all watching some untranslated scenes doesnt hurt too bad. But its just a matter of preference

Sell him. You know you want to.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
A lot of people have left the site because they dont want to be spoiled but what is the big deal anyway?
you are going to find out eventually anyway and you will be just as surprised when you read it as when you see it. So what IS the big deal?
Simple, some people[me included] don't wanna be spoiled until they can play the game and see it with their own eyes; It just doesnt feel the same to watch how some weird japanese plays it.So I dont'n wanna be spoiled, but i havent left the site, I just dont hang out around threads that might contain spoilers...see? Simple, there IS NO big deal aboit it.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Sell him. You know you want to.

haha..i think my family would be mad if i did (not very mad though)shamisen

anywho like I said, it is completely a matter of preference. Its like opening christmas presents two weeks early, some do it and rewrap them and stay just as happy, where as others wait til christmas day.thebatman

Lady-Lee

Awards
well thats not necessarily true. I escaped spoilers for months when it came to days so i was suprised when i finally played the game. not to mention the only scene that i saw out of the game that my brother spoiled for me was the final xion battle. however this one was the big one that i couldnt resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back