• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you change, or like to see in future updates?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
^TBH, AP should just stop being a thing altogether.

Muke

whatever
Awards
There's some really solid suggestions here.

I have 2 more:
Special quests shouldn't cost AP if you purchased VIP. Except, they're even higher AP than normal quests!
AP should have more alternative ways to recover.
Please, Wilderness, don't give Square any ideas... xD
"Recover 1 AP for 6,99€! Restore all of your AP for only 219,99€"

Wilderness

Awards
Please, Wilderness, don't give Square any ideas... xD
"Recover 1 AP for 6,99€! Restore all of your AP for only 219,99€"

Oh god!! :')

I was more thinking using munny, or beating a Raid Boss to recover AP hahaha!

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
There's some really solid suggestions here.

I have 2 more:
Special quests shouldn't cost AP if you purchased VIP. Except, they're even higher AP than normal quests!
AP should have more alternative ways to recover.

Oh god!! :')

I was more thinking using munny, or beating a Raid Boss to recover AP hahaha!
Browser X had daily Potions (restore 10 AP) and premium Mega-Potions (restore all AP) available in-game, but obviously that got excised in the transition from X to Ux so I'm not sure if it'll ever see the daylight again. There was also the equippable AP Recovery skill in X, which could restore the AP consumed to engage a field enemy upon victory.

Speaking of browser X, though, I'd like to see Event Trade Shops and Event Draws like X had in Ux. You basically farmed event currency by defeating event enemies and attacking raid bosses, and then exchanged them for goodies in the shop or used them to pull goodies from the event draw. Prizes you could get included avatar parts, event cards, synthesis materials, potions/ethers, and Raise (card summon) Tickets, so it was a pretty good deal.
An event draw could potentially be implemented in Ux as its own banner with its own currency on the shop/medal draw screen, kind of like the old Friendship Draw. It'd at least make for some more variety with events.

I'm sure that most of us have more Munny than we can spend in-game (this was also a "problem" in X), so another feature to spend Munny on wouldn't be a bad idea.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Just found another thing I'd like. In the multiplayer, if the boss is already summoned when you join the mission, you would be teleported to the boss. I'm getting tired of having to run through like 10 areas to get to the boss which is sometimes already dead at that point. It should be easy enough to do since in some of the maps the players are already divided to spawn into different areas in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back