• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you change, or like to see in future updates?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderness

Awards
So, other than 'more free stuff plz SENA', would would you like to see implemented in future updates? Whether it's adding things or changing things, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

For me:
-A Last Chance option with Nova. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's been against an enemy and have thought 'my share medal should finish this guy off' but unfortunately fallen short of that last little bit of damage, then realizing you could have used Nova. Well, it'd be nice to have a yes/no option box appear after your share medal to use Nova after, if it's still available. I think this should be asked after every turn, except for when on auto mode.
-Auto mode switch bigger. A small issue, when I sometimes go to press the Auto button in Raid Boss fights, I somehow have pressed around it and just done a normal attack. As I said, minor but happens enough for me to have a problem with it. And maybe a way to work Nova into Auto too.
-Better incentive to spend a higher amount on jewels. I don't feel like spending more on a bigger jewel back is ALL THAT more rewarding than buying the smaller packs for cheaper. You don't get that many more jewels overall (a few hundred at best, usually), and skip tickets are nice when you want to do that special quest that gives you a million of everything, whilst leveling up skills and giving you a neck massage, but I don't feel it's honestly much bang for your buck.
-£15 for 3000 Jewels should be the going rate... not just weekly jewels!
-Battery saving options. This thing kills my phone battery!

I'm sure many of you will wish for more Brooms, but I'm also genuinely interested to see what more you'd like added.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The obvious things like "make it fair", "like JP", "MAKE IT CHEAPER" etc. but:

- Separate perks from outfits. Introduce a tab in the customization menu where you can equip perks (they can still give them to us via Avatar Boards, they're just "their own thing", instead of being tied to clothes). That way, we can finally dress like we want.
- Give us the option to remove a Skill from a Medal, giving us the Scrooge Medal back in return. Hell, even ask for something in exchange so it doesn't get overused. Like, 200 Jewels? That'd be fine. And useful.
- I agree, 15€ for 3000 Jewels all the time, not just Weekly Jewels.
- REINTRODUCE FRIEND COINS AND A FRIEND COINS BANNER. PLEASE. IT WAS SO GOOD.

Wilderness

Awards
The obvious things like "make it fair", "like JP", "MAKE IT CHEAPER" etc. but:

- Separate perks from outfits. Introduce a tab in the customization menu where you can equip perks (they can still give them to us via Avatar Boards, they're just "their own thing", instead of being tied to clothes). That way, we can finally dress like we want.
- Give us the option to remove a Skill from a Medal, giving us the Scrooge Medal back in return. Hell, even ask for something in exchange so it doesn't get overused. Like, 200 Jewels? That'd be fine. And useful.
- I agree, 15€ for 3000 Jewels all the time, not just Weekly Jewels.
- REINTRODUCE FRIEND COINS AND A FRIEND COINS BANNER. PLEASE. IT WAS SO GOOD.

The skill thing, yes x 100!! I thought the same when I had to get rid of my HD Sora for quite a dire moment; I never had any need for it but it's still a hot medal.

I've only been playing since February or so, could you educate me on friend coins? :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
I've only been playing since February or so, could you educate me on friend coins? :)
Sure thing! When others used your friend medal, you would get 'friend coins'. There was a banner in the shop where you could pull farmable medals (you know, guilting) - and the best thing about it? You would always, really always get at least 3 Chips and Chaps and like 2 Cids. It was amazing.

Gaah, this brings back memories.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
-I'd like more options for data backup, I frankly detest using Facebook and ended up making an account just for this game (and FFBE). I'd also rather not deal with the consequences of having an FB account with my game data locked if FB is my only option for data backup in the first place.
Besides, JP has the option to backup to Twitter and I don't see why NAUx shouldn't have the option to do the same.

-Increase the status (paralyze/poison/sleep) resist traits' activation chance, 20% is just too low and they almost never proc. Or maybe that's just my RNG.

-Limit map movement in-battle more, I pretty much turtled my way through the Saix XIII quest (in NAUx, I cheesed it with the power of friendship in JP) and ended up spending a good portion of the fight outside of the screen near the bottom corner. Also, a better enemy targeting system.

-More hair color options. I still don't get why some colors are gender exclusive and I'd like to have green hair without the Namine B hairstyle.

Sure thing! When others used your friend medal, you would get 'friend coins'. There was a banner in the shop where you could pull farmable medals (you know, guilting) - and the best thing about it? You would always, really always get at least 3 Chips and Chaps and like 2 Cids. It was amazing.

Gaah, this brings back memories.
Actually, Chips/Dales/Cids being in the Friend Pull was only because they were getting rid of it. Normally it only had farmable medals, and since this was before Burst/Nova was a thing, it was pretty much useless and everyone had a surplus of friend points. The early JP days also had friend points and munny as login bonus rewards instead of Jewels iirc, those were some dark times

Muke

whatever
Awards
Actually, Chips/Dales/Cids being in the Friend Pull was only because they were getting rid of it. Normally it only had farmable medals, and since this was before Burst/Nova was a thing, it was pretty much useless and everyone had a surplus of friend points. The early JP days also had friend points as login bonus rewards instead of Jewels, those were some dark times
Yeah, but since it could be useful now, I don't see why it's not there anymore. Is there any info on why they were getting rid of it in the first place?

The early JP days also had friend points as login bonus rewards instead of Jewels, those were some dark times
Whoa…

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Yeah, but since it could be useful now, I don't see why it's not there anymore. Is there any info on why they were getting rid of it in the first place?
I don't think they ever stated an official reason, but at the time pretty much everyone felt it was useless. The Chips/Dales/Cids were added in March to give everyone incentive to actually spend their friend points (I had around 40k to spare) before they removed the draw.

Whoa…
Yeah, they looked like this:
tumblr_inline_numyx2h8Wz1qe6wro_500.jpg

Muke

whatever
Awards
Whooa, only 50 Jewels a week? God, that must've been so awful
That's a pretty interesting change. Anything else that was so drastically different earlier on?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Have mission that isn't always defeating a Heartless. Maybe it's finding a particular character or item.

Add Final Mix Heartless as rare enemy encounters. Defeating them drops a medal within a mission, but they're randomised and powerful.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
~Make a lot of avatar parts gender neutral. Why in the heck was the glasses from that recent Coliseum board male exclusive?
~As Muke said, give us some way to get our perks while allowing us to wear whatever we want.
~Make a new utility medal that allows us to reroll traits.
~Start bringing out new non-Organization event medals again, going up to at least tier 4s (I don't think this has happened even in JP, but, still)
~Make VIP medals one week to guilt, like JP
~Give more Tier 3s in pulls. Pulls nowadays are just inundated with tier 2s and tier 2s are almost completely obsolete. And honestly, tier 4s should be more common by this point, too.
~Of course, cheaper prices. I understand SE is a business, but the prices are simply outrageous.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm probably going to echo many ideas I'd like to see, but that's a good thing, because it means there is a demand for it. Here it goes:

1. Make Avatar clothing less gender influenced. Quit those pink and gaudy and girly dresses for the females. I'm a female. Let's have more dark colors and less pink for females. And how about we all get the same hair colors. Why do males have hair colors females don't have and vice versa? Stop it already.

2. Ramp up the daily jewel amounts for NA/Global. Enough with 50 jewels for 2 days, etc. Match up the daily jewels rewards with what Japan is getting.

3. More scheduled farmable medal events. We haven't had one since Maleficent B in March. SENA is simply being unabashedly greedy. Let's have a regular schedule of farmable medal events other than those atrociously non F2P friendly Organization 13 events. Besides, those aren't really farmable medals.

4. Create more Gem event boards, whether VIP or not.

5. Update more Story Quests. We used to get 25 at a time. We're down to 15 Story Quests at one time.

6. Fix the trait system. It sucks.

7. Make our medals "trade able." Yeah, that means we should be able to trade. I know this will lead to loss of revenue, but maybe set a certain number of medals allowed to be traded between your party, or union?

8. Oh and yeah, bring the Brooms or Mickey and Brooms into a regular event. I don't care if it's Coli, HSC, Raid Bosses, Avatar Boards, anything, just make them a regular reality in NA/Global.

I'm sure there are more things, but I don't want to take up too much space.

CutiePique

Awards
And maybe a way to work Nova into Auto too.

I'd love this very much. Like keep the Nova/Burst button onscreen during Auto and if you press it, the game slots the attack in at the next possible time (so you'd still have to time it right, like while your second to last attack is going or whenever, but you wouldn't have to mess around with turning Auto on and off). (b OuO)b

-Another option for outfit sorting: currently worn accessories.
-Option to choose perks independent of outfit. Plenty of people seem to want it, I personally enjoy the adventure of trying to color inside the lines and still come up with a cool look (one that I wouldn't otherwise try making) but I don't see a problem in giving a choice. Plus this could help out with those stinking costumes that take up a slot. (I imagine it would work the same as choosing accessories, just without any attention to visuals? So lists of all the different perks you've unlocked for each accessory slot and choose one each from five different lists?)
-Like faemarch suggested, more hair colors. We've gotten more eyes and more skin varieties but I swear, I think we're still operating on the same number of hair colors as chi. If they want, they can make a "canon" hair color across the board, would help with character styles that don't quite match one of the regular colors.
-Like Harmonie suggested, a trait reroll medal and single week VIP medals.
-Annnd let's throw in the classic of "non-EXs guaranteed in 5 draws". You really can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, SENA.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
The option to wear both gender clothes! I want to keep the pretty hairstyle, but some of the male side clothes are so cool and I'd love to be able to use them on my little avatar buddy. And overall just better looking outfits, less furry suits and weird stuff, more stylish clothes and new hairstyles. Fashion Hearts pls.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
im sure in the many comments someone already mentioned it but there needs to be a medal that allows you to add specific traits to medals, so you can add extra attack to buffs and debuffs or raid damage to certain medals to make them raid farming medals,

id like to see the high score challenge points system lowered, you should be able to get all the medals just by killing all the heartless and leave score boosting for those who want the extra ones to guilt

DualWielding

Option to filter medals by guilt tier and by trait in the medal list menu

option to filter avatar parts by perk

Wilderness

Awards
There's some really solid suggestions here.

I have 2 more:
Special quests shouldn't cost AP if you purchased VIP. Except, they're even higher AP than normal quests!
AP should have more alternative ways to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back