• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would happen if the Keychain got ripped off the Keyblade??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Yeah, there's bee na few theories on that. But even though it would make since, ya gotta remember: The Kingdom Key has a keychain too. So it doesn't seem likely that that would happen. But, hey, ya know. It could! There isn't any right or wrong answers here as no one really knows. That's a good theory! Post more, if ya have any!

dirtysocks16

I know this thread is old but I really like it.

maybe when sora pulls out the keychain the key itself shrinks down to the size of a normal key which he can keep on a ring!

ravenheart

I live in the realm between dreams and reality, be
I think that Sora has to equip another keychain and then remove the first one; but he can't equip two at once and actually fight because then the keyblade would have two different powers that would clash and it would be useless. If he lost the keychain, or was being stupid and took off the first one without equipping the other one first, then the keyblade and Sora would be swallowed up in eternal darkness and we'd have to find a new Keyblade master.(and come to think of it a new keyblade) But that's just my theory. It could never REALLY happen.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know, I don't think you can have A key. if you don't have it?

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it would just turn into the wooden sword Sora had in the beginning. Remember when Riku took his keyblade in Hollow Bastion? Well the wooden sword didn't have a keychain. Not even a good description except "A toy sword made of wood." You can't even view the weapon unlike the other keychains.

JcMunny153

i honestly think it turns into a regular house key because the keyblabe gets it's form and power through its keychain so with no keychain it should have the form of a regular key and no power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back