• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would happen if the Keychain got ripped off the Keyblade??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It would turn into the Hong Key :rolleyes: XDDDDDD

Other than that it will burst into Light and kill everything

I also seriously doubt that they keychain will ever be ripped off in the game.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
.:KL:. said:
It would turn into the Hong Key :rolleyes: XDDDDDD

Other than that it will burst into Light and kill everything

I also seriously doubt that they keychain will ever be ripped off in the game.

Lol. The game lacks to explain how Sora changes the keychain (besides the obvious).

shadows rise

I think it will be a useless key blade that dosent have any powers at all!!
biggrin.gif

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
It would have a power....it would have the power of being useless XD

lol..way to state the obvious. Seriously, KL, I want to here your true theory on this.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o_O;;

I have no "true" theory on this. I believe that Square will not show the keyblade without a keychain unless it had to do with the plot. Like sacrifising the keyblade's true power in order to stop the Darkness/Twilight/bad guys.

And the keychains just change it's appearance and stats. Obviously Sora got the keyblade with it having the Kingdom Key keychain attached. So this must mean that the keyblade has a default keychain.

Other than that a keychain is used to keep tract of your keys and stuff and holds it. So maybe if the keychain is separated to you lose the keychain...

I've always question the keychain being taken away but I never really answered those in depth. Sora's keyblade came with the Kingdom Key keychain. Every cut scene that shows the keyblade has that. That's the default thats what it will go back to looking like. :rolleyes:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
o_O;;

I have no "true" theory on this. I believe that Square will not show the keyblade without a keychain unless it had to do with the plot. Like sacrifising the keyblade's true power in order to stop the Darkness/Twilight/bad guys.

And the keychains just change it's appearance and stats. Obviously Sora got the keyblade with it having the Kingdom Key keychain attached. So this must mean that the keyblade has a default keychain.

Other than that a keychain is used to keep tract of your keys and stuff and holds it. So maybe if the keychain is separated to you lose the keychain...

I've always question the keychain being taken away but I never really answered those in depth. Sora's keyblade came with the Kingdom Key keychain. Every cut scene that shows the keyblade has that. That's the default thats what it will go back to looking like. :rolleyes:

It is the default, but what happens when you switch the keychain. Lets say you want the oathkeeper. Now would Sora equipt the oathkeeper chain and then remove hte kingdom keychain? Or does he take the kingdom keychain off and then equipt the oathkeepr keychain. If he does, what happens to the keyblade. although teh Kingdom Key is the default keyblade, you still need the keychain for it. This is soo confusing lol.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Maybe it turns into a regular key and Sora keeps it in his pocket.

lol, that would be so effin funny.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
LOL! Dude! That seriously would?

KL, I know that the Keychain will never be taken off the Keyblade in the game, I'm just sayin' like what do you guys think would happen if it showed Sora switchin' out the Keychain. That sort of thing. Somewhere along those lines.
Hey! Do ya think that in KH2, the new switchin' Keychain (Keyblades) system will be where it shows a little cutscene in where Sora takes off a Keychain and puts on another? THat would be so cool! Then we'd REALLY get to see!
So! What'd'ya guys think?

blobbity

i seriously dont think the chain could break off...i mean come on, it is the keyblade! no matter how hard u pull or wotever, it wont come off

Awards
Kingdom Clasm said:
LOL! Dude! That seriously would?

KL, I know that the Keychain will never be taken off the Keyblade in the game, I'm just sayin' like what do you guys think would happen if it showed Sora switchin' out the Keychain. That sort of thing. Somewhere along those lines.
Hey! Do ya think that in KH2, the new switchin' Keychain (Keyblades) system will be where it shows a little cutscene in where Sora takes off a Keychain and puts on another? THat would be so cool! Then we'd REALLY get to see!
So! What'd'ya guys think?

No, you are in the pause screen and so you wouldnt see what was going on. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Awards
err... the most powerful keychain would be dominant over the other(s). And is the keychain did fall off... I think it would PROBABLY stay the same. I figure it will have the same looks as before or otherwise, Sora would have to put a new keychain on before he took the other off and you have to wonder, would that conflict and mingle/intertwine into a new keyblade? Or would it just change to the new or domnant keyblade.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
blobbity said:
i seriously dont think the chain could break off...i mean come on, it is the keyblade! no matter how hard u pull or wotever, it wont come off

I know that it couldn't be ripped off. I'm just sayin' what if it could?

Als, Prodigy Keyblade, I know that it would be at the pause screen, but I mean after you switch it on the pause screen it shows a little thing where Sora switches Keychains. It could happen. No one knows, although I don't think it'll happen. It would be so totally awesome though! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back