• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would happen if the Keychain got ripped off the Keyblade??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Thihs kinda a wierd question, guys, but seriously, I mean, what really would happen? Post your opinions! Ya know, anything! You could back it up with reasons too!

I think that it would maybe breakdown and melt into a hot, sizzling puddle of liquid. My reason? None really. It's just athought that I think is a good one!
Post yours!

Kingdom_KID

I don't believe anything would happen. The power of the keyblade comes from the heart. So as long as your heart is strong your keyblade will be fine without a keychain.

SacredFireman

Hmm..I don't believe it could be broken. Being that the Keyblade is made of hearts (I think) it probably can't be ripped off without subsituting another chain for it. Or maybe it'll give the keyblade a new form. The blade itself seems pretty invincible (you can block any physical attack after all, even Sephiroths Masamune if timed right). So maybe the chain follows suit and is invincible and thus unrippable.

Kingdom_KID

Sure they keychain may give it is form but I still don't think anything would happen. A strong heart is was powers it, if you have a strogn heart the form still stays.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This might sound stupid but if there was no keychain, it probably won't have as much power cause the keychains make it stronger sometimes, right? But that's just my opinion!

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
If the Keychain was ripped off, the Keyblade should turn completely white and shine. And the person who wielded it would become possessed by the Keyblade and become insanely powerful and would attack everything madly.

In my idea, the Keychain acts as a defense mechanism. If something is strong enough to destroy it, the Keyblade tries to protect itself by releasing its true power, but once the Keyblade has released its true power, it can't return to its original self and becomes insane with power. And this could be why in KH, it was said that the Keyblade brings ruin and destruction. (That last part wasn't supposed to be an actual theory, just showing how my idea connects with KH)

Kingdom_KID

Kingdom Clasm said:
That's good sora rocks222!

Where in the game did it say that a strong heart powers it? Or are we just assuming this?

I'm just assuming. I don't beleive anywhere it was stated that your heart powers the keyblade. But it seems reasonable, right?

rikusblade

it could be true because it did say about it in the profocey sort of thing about ruin and destrution.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
i think it needs to be summoned by the bearer to become a keyblade...despite the fact that the chain appears to be able to be clipped off Here(check the chain), the chain is what the keyblade makes it a keyblade, so i think Sora would just whip the chain and out comes the blade...pretty sure that's how it works, or it would work like that similarily

KeybladeShadow88

IF the key chain could get riped off ( and it can't ) it would probably turn into soras house key, or even the key to a brand new lexus

rikusblade

With the key chain ripped off problabley will not do anything because in the game you have to swtith your keychain with other keychains.

mysticalmario

read the kingdom keys description on the game, i believe it says the chain at the end of the key is the source to its power, so i have reason to believe the rest are like that too.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
think about it..it cant just disapper w/o a keychain. if it did, then it would be immpossible to chain the keychains. it would be like so: hey i think i am going to chain my key chain ::removes chain:: holy f'in sh*t!! wered it go!! oh crap....sory dianld and goofy....guess we cant keep the darkness at bay anymore... been nice knowing you..hopegully the darkness will be a livable place.. ::all worlds swallowed by darkness, and sora is shunned for not opening the door to the light::...hehe....just a thought. plus i mean the keybalde appears outta no where when eversora fights so yea. i think mine makes a lot of sense! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back