• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would happen if the Keychain got ripped off the Keyblade??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
LOL Great opinions/theories, guys! Post more! This is great! I lov hearin' what other people think!

Something has to happen, right? I mean, the keychain gives the Keyblade its power. I, personally, support the theory that says that it would just become a piece of steel. One of my friends said it would just turn into a twig, which makes no sense. But anyeay, post more of your opinions!

blobbity

it turns into a lump of poo and takes over the world! HAHAHA!!! ill go with my first answer
it could turn into a heartless (???)

blobbity

sure did! i just shaved down one of the pics i had (for those of u out there who dont know wot i meant by the term "shaved", it simply means cut down to the right size for an avatar...)

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
That's cool! I just noticed that!

*clears throat* Now for the task at hand:
I think the Keyblade would probably just disappear give nthe fact that the Keychain gives the Keyblade its form.
Hmmm... I don't think that Square that this totally through when they came up with the idea of the Keychain and Keyblade and such.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Here is what I think would happen if the keychain came off the keyblade:

First, we have to remember that the keyblade gets its power and shape from the keychain. During Kingdom Hearts you are able to switch the keychains to get new powerfull keyblades. So when the keychain comes off, there would still have to be something in order to put a new keychain on. My theory is that whne you take the keychain off, you are left with the handle of the kingdom key. You only have the handle, you are unable to fight, but you can still equipt a new chain onto it.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Ha Ha! That's a good theory, blobbity!

dirtysocks16, what makes ya think that? I mean, Sora's wooden sword is a completely different weapon all together. I don't disagree with your theory at all; I'm just challenging ya.
So... What makes ya think that?
LOL! Love yer avatar!

dirtysocks16

dirtysocks16 said:
it would disapear or turn into a wooden sword

the wooden sword would just be funny I think.like the begining of hollow bastion.if youve noticed when any body gets to that point ,They freak out! every one i know went "sh!t, I gotta beat these things down with a stick!!"

and for the disapearing
I think the Keyblade would probably just disappear give nthe fact that the Keychain gives the Keyblade its form.
Hmmm... I don't think that Square that this totally through when they came up with the idea of the Keychain and Keyblade and such.
First, we have to remember that the keyblade gets its power and shape from the keychain. During Kingdom Hearts you are able to switch the keychains to get new powerfull keyblades. So when the keychain comes off, there would still have to be something in order to put a new keychain on. My theory is that whne you take the keychain off, you are left with the handle of the kingdom key. You only have the handle, you are unable to fight, but you can still equipt a new chain onto it.
The bold parts especially.
also, thanx I made the avatar and it is pretty trippy is'nt it !
biggrin.gif

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
interesting question!

hmm...well, unless the kingdom key's chain got ripped off, i'd say that it would just lose the form of whatever attained keychain sora's attached to it. like if he had the oblivion keychain attached and it got ripped off, it would just return to kingdom key form?

just my guess.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
.Oathkeeper. said:
interesting question!

hmm...well, unless the kingdom key's chain got ripped off, i'd say that it would just lose the form of whatever attained keychain sora's attached to it. like if he had the oblivion keychain attached and it got ripped off, it would just return to kingdom key form?

just my guess.

but what if the kingdom key keychain got ripped off?

K

Krypt

well the key blade would disapear because the chains afect th key, so if there is no chain theres just a handle with no key at the top.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Krypt said:
well the key blade would disapear because the chains afect th key, so if there is no chain theres just a handle with no key at the top.

so you agree with my theory? That is kool.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Hey! I like the "Just a handle" theory! It surely is logical and believable!

But, I mean, the handle changes with each form of Keyblade, so how could it be just the handle.
And seriously, I don't think that Square thought this whole thing thourougly through, but I am glad they included the Keychain! It's kinda cool because it's like a real car key! To a lambourghini I hope! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back