• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would happen if Kingdom Hearts (the giant heart) were completed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandslash

Well, it's my first Thread here. Sorry if I did something wrong.
And I don't think it's a spoiler. If it is, sorry again...

Like I said on the title, what would happen if Kingdom Hearts were completed? I know it will make the Organization members a complete being, but, what else would happen?
Sora and his friends didn't want the Kingdom Heats completed. But why? Why not let the Organization members get their hearts and be happy and be able to "feel"?

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Manse-*cough* Xemnas would've ended up betraying his followers and using Kingdom Heart's power for himself. He never wanted to be whole, he just wanted the knowledge and power. SO, that would've been bad for Sora and most likely, the rest of the Khverse.

Sandslash

Manse-*cough* Xemnas would've ended up betraying his followers and using Kingdom Heart's power for himself. He never wanted to be whole, he just wanted the knowledge and power. SO, that would've been bad for Sora and most likely, the rest of the Khverse.
But Sora didn't actually know tha Xemnas was going to betray his followers, did he?
You said Manse? M-A-N-S-E + X? I thought it was A-N-S-E-M + X... Is it a nickname people use here?

Tenyas

Lol, M-A-N S-E-X. What's that spell? XD

Anywho, Sora already had a grudge against them for stealing Kairi and for attacking other worlds.

Sandslash

Lol, M-A-N S-E-X. What's that spell? XD
Now I got it! lol... Brazilians take time to understand this kind of thing.

Anywho, Sora already had a grudge against them for stealing Kairi and for attacking other worlds.
Yeah, you're right. Thanks!

And Pluto was with Kairi. Where did he go? Can I ask this without making another thread?

Tenyas

Pluto is an enigma. owo Truth be told, I don't think anyone really knows where on earth that poochy went. The game never explains it.

Sandslash

Pluto is an enigma. owo Truth be told, I don't think anyone really knows where on earth that poochy went. The game never explains it.
Maybe even Nomura doesn't know where that dog is!
He also appears out of nowhere! Maybe he is a Nobody (with capital N, like Roxas says) and can use the dark corridors! lol

Erauqs

Pluto will be revealed as the next Keyblade Master. He'll dual weild with his mouth and tail. He'll become evil because Mickey used a bottle to deliver his latest letter, instead of him. This makes Pluto angry and he wants to kill SRK. The Final boss will be multipls forms of Pluto in the Disney Castle throne room...

Seriously though...the OP's question has already been answered..I agree with that.

Sandslash

Pluto will be revealed as the next Keyblade Master. He'll dual weild with his mouth and tail. He'll become evil because Mickey used a bottle to deliver his latest letter, instead of him. This makes Pluto angry and he wants to kill SRK. The Final boss will be multipls forms of Pluto in the Disney Castle throne room...

Seriously though...the OP's question has already been answered..I agree with that.
Pluto IS a bad guy (I mean, dog). Maybe he will be the Final boss of Kingdom Hearts 3!

Indeed, the question has been answered. Thanks for the answers! The thread can now be closed ^^

RoxasDualWielder

I think it will be explained on Coded, cuz on a video you see Pluto taking a corridor. Maybe he was the pet of Xemnas... the dog was angry because king mickey doesnt feed him and just use it like a mail-dog xD

Twilight kingdom

I think the reason Sora didn't want it to be complete is because the hearts that are used to make Kingdom Hearts are human's and that means more people would become more heartless. Correct me if i'm wrong peeps :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think the reason Sora didn't want it to be complete is because the hearts that are used to make Kingdom Hearts are human's and that means more people would become more heartless. Correct me if i'm wrong peeps :)
The people are already being Heartless, and it's the Hearts released by killing Heartless with his own Keyblade, so no, the number of Heartless would not increase. In fact, they'd decrease because Sora's got to kill them for the Hearts to get to Kingdom Hearts.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
∞;4594005 said:
The people are already being Heartless, and it's the Hearts released by killing Heartless with his own Keyblade, so no, the number of Heartless would not increase. In fact, they'd decrease because Sora's got to kill them for the Hearts to get to Kingdom Hearts.

Right. But the hearts are supposed to go back to the people they belong to, instead of getting stuck in Kingdom Hearts, so Sora would still have a good reason to keep Kingdom Hearts from being completed even if Xemnas wasn't planning to misuse it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Right. But the hearts are supposed to go back to the people they belong to, instead of getting stuck in Kingdom Hearts, so Sora would still have a good reason to keep Kingdom Hearts from being completed even if Xemnas wasn't planning to misuse it.

Is this just going back to the original person to be recompleted and reborn, or just goes there so that they can all die? Because I still find myself unable to accept that at the defeat of their Heartless and/or Nobody, every dead person could be reborn in such a way.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
∞;4594910 said:
Is this just going back to the original person to be recompleted and reborn, or just goes there so that they can all die? Because I still find myself unable to accept that at the defeat of their Heartless and/or Nobody, every dead person could be reborn in such a way.

Losing one's Heart isn't the same as dying - the Soul isn't lost, so the person is still alive, just split into two incomplete beings.

Nomura himself explained this in Another Report, and we've even seen a person who had no Nobody (one of the NPCs in Traverse Town) revived when his Heartless was defeated.

Twilight kingdom

∞;4594005 said:

Ah ok i get you, but inevitably people would still be dying(Somewhat) in order to make KH, right? Because people's hearts are seperated from them, Sora set's the heart free after deafeting the heartless, and the heart goes to KH.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
I think Nomura will either
A) never have kingdom hearts finished for the sake of the game
of
B) if it were finished, something would go wrong. Terribly and horribly wrong.

XIII Nobodies

It's difficult to say what will happen, seeing as we still don't really know what Kingdom Hearts truly is, other than it being the heart of all worlds, and a place where hearts gather. Though I do wonder if perhaps it would re-unite the world, seeing as the world was divided into many because of the darkness in people's hearts.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Well from my guess since saix said "Kingdomhearts, will your power never be mine" it can not only make a nobody become whole, but also give the summoner an enormous amount of power. Try imagining someone as powerful as MX obtaining it. Thats a scary amount of power someone that powerful would obtain, not matter how powerful the opposer is, it would take more than one person to beat someone that strong.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
Idk about you but I think the biggest kingdom hearts mystery is Pluto lolll

No but seriously, yeah Xemnas probably would have betrayed everyone to get knowledge and power. He didn't really seem bothered (which, arguably could be because of his lack of emotions due to being a nobody) as members of the organization were destroyed. He was just kind of using them to get what he wanted. The rest of the organization, outside of the original six (I'm very adamant about this lol), weren't really "bad". They just wanted hearts. It's pretty sad really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back