• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will happen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madsix

Hi guys,i'm new here!and I got a strange question:

It has been said that we'll fight a new enemy in bbs (not heartless or nobody)

and heartless born when somebody died,if he/she had a strong heart,a nobody will born

So,what will happen in bbs when somebody died?(because there is no heartless and nobody)

some body answer me please!!!I'm confused:cursing:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hi guys,i'm new here!and I got a strange question:

It has been said that we'll fight a new enemy in bbs (not heartless or nobody)

and heartless born when somebody died,if he/she had a strong heart,a nobody will born

So,what will happen in bbs when somebody died?(because there is no heartless and nobody)

some body answer me please!!!I'm confused:cursing:

You are correct, the new enemy in BBS is neither heartless, nor a nobody.
But if you lose your heart, you're not dead, you are just a heartless, and your body & soul are destroyed, unless you're strong enough to form a nobody.

In the Kingdom Hearts universe, death is a different thing from losing your heart.

In BBS, people probably didn't lose their hearts, but if they did, they more than likely ceased to exist; not die. A suspended state in the world of darkness. That seems to be more the reasonable approach.

Stars

リク

But if you lose your heart, you're not dead, you are just a heartless, and your body & soul are destroyed, unless you're strong enough to form a nobody.

In the Kingdom Hearts universe, death is a different thing from losing your heart.

In BBS, people probably didn't lose their hearts, but if they did, they more than likely ceased to exist; not die. A suspended state in the world of darkness. That seems to be more the reasonable approach.

What PMF said is right.
When soul left the body, that's mean you're dead.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah If you're trying to think this thing comes from a either a heartless or nobody, it doesn't The new enemy is actually an old one...

Actually... We don't even know if the new enemy comes from a human or somthing living anyway... Do we? So maybe instead of trying to guess what it is, perhaps it is meerly impossible if this enemy is not actually created from a living being...

KeybladeK 35

Yeah If you're trying to think this thing comes from a either a heartless or nobody, it doesn't The new enemy is actually an old one...

Actually... We don't even know if the new enemy comes from a human or somthing living anyway... Do we? So maybe instead of trying to guess what it is, perhaps it is meerly impossible if this enemy is not actually created from a living being...

Yeah, good point

But a few day's ago a friend of mine had recreated an image fron the scans of BBS where one of the enemies that looked similar to a Large Body had a mark on it, these marks on the enemies indicate that there either Heartless or Nobody, but this did'nt really look like a heart, but rather intials of M and X which in my opinion is that these things were created by Master Xehanort

How he created these things is the question here

neon6

Technically, a Dusk is born from weak hearts while a strong hearted person keeps thier human form. Org. XIII is proof enough.
True.
Isn't that what happened to Xemnas after KH2? I think I read something about his eventual returning of his Nobody and Heart.

Last edited:

terra2.0

Yeah, good point

But a few day's ago a friend of mine had recreated an image fron the scans of BBS where one of the enemies that looked similar to a Large Body had a mark on it, these marks on the enemies indicate that there either Heartless or Nobody, but this did'nt really look like a heart, but rather intials of M and X which in my opinion is that these things were created by Master Xehanort

How he created these things is the question here
I'll have to look at that soon.As for what PMF saidit hurts to say it but he is right.:closedeyes:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I don't think so; just because Heartless weren't common doesn't mean they didn't exist. Look at the timeline of Kingdom Hearts. Xehanort and his fellow apprentices destroyed Hollow Bastion nine years before Sora got the keyblade, and after they lost their hearts they became Nobodies. So Nobodies existed by the time of the first game, but did we ever encounter them? No, not until COM and KH2. That doesn't mean they didn't exist, they just weren't a serious problem yet.

I think that either Xehanort created the Heartless through his experiments, or caused them to multiply to the point that they became a problem. I'm leaning more towards the latter, because the Secret Ansem Reports said there were two types of Heartless: the pure and the artificial. The pure Heartless had not been manufactured by Xehanort, and you could tell because they lacked the Heartless emblem.

Basically I believe the Heartless existed but in much fewer numbers, and on the rare occasion that a person did lose his/her heart, a Heartless was created. What we still don't know is what this new enemy is, where it came from, or why it doesn't appear in the other games.

[√]Genuflect
So,what will happen in bbs when somebody died?
They die.

Technically, a Dusk is born from weak hearts while a strong hearted person keeps thier human form. Org. XIII is proof enough.
Nope.The Org. XIII members have STRONGER hearts.That's why they retain human form.

I don't think so; just because Heartless weren't common doesn't mean they didn't exist.
Heartless are created by Ansem the Wise and his 6 apprentice.
Didn't you remember what Xemnas said to AtW?
Xemnas said:
You are the source of all heartless
See?

afrobutt

Silver Member
what if these are still Heartless? Just with a different emblem (taking a shot in the darkness)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back