• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what were you thinking at the begining

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It was super confusing, because I made the horrible mistake of playing KH2, then CoM I was like "How is that possible Namine is Kairi's Nobody" but when Larxene said the memories were fake I was like "Ohhhh..."

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I was like what the heck. Who is this girl who looks like Kairi? I was also thinking about how much more I liked her than Kairi.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
IO first played kh1 then Kh2 (I never finished number 1 last boss is too hard nut i kniow what happened anyway) I just got Chain of memories on GBA and now every thing is confusing! My thoughts is I love it and Im playing... but I dont get it! TT^TT

sassysis10

When i first played COM the GBA version, i didn't like Namine. In fact i hated her. Only because i thought she was doing as the Organization said because she wanted to be the center of attention for Riku (didn't know he was a fake at the time) and Sora. Idk i guess i thought she just wanted to start some drama lol. Then when she apologized to Sora and started crying i felt sorry for her and she seems to care more about Sora than Kairi. Now she's like my fave character in the series. It's a good game.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
When i first played COM the GBA version, i didn't like Namine. In fact i hated her. .
Same here. Considering that CoM was the first game in the KH series that I played, i thought it was the most wonderful game in the world. And then i found out about Kairi, and realized that Namine wasn't the real enemy here.

A

Azrael

Sora had instant puberty the minute he left Kairi's ass in Destiny Island after whupping Xehanort's Heartless.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
kh com was and still is my first kh game and all i could think about is who the heck is this dork holding a giant sized key,anyway as played it i liked it a lot xD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I got the NA version of Re:CoM. That was a lot better than the GBA version. Now it's my favorite out of the three games. Nice gameplay, beautiful storyline... sort of made up for KH2, but that's IMO.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I got the NA version of Re:CoM. That was a lot better than the GBA version. Now it's my favorite out of the three games. Nice gameplay, beautiful storyline... sort of made up for KH2, but that's IMO.

I still have a warm spot in my heart for the GBA version. There was something about it being displayed in sprite form that really endeared it on me.
Regardless, I agree with you. The gameplay fixed the only issues I had with the GBA version, and with the added scenes and voice acting (despite the obvious flaws due to them not bother to lip-sync), the game was all but perfect for me. Especially since it wasn't as easy as KH2, but fixed the issues KH1 had (camera)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The GBA version was okay to me. It wasn't great, but it was decent.

If I remember correctly, we got Re:CoM so they could test out the CoM member's VAs for Days. That's probably why they didn't bother syncing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back