• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was your fave part of the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
i don't think he went back to his castle.

You see that in the end of the game,if you want to say what happened to him in the entire game i dont know,he might go to many places trying to find Wise Ansem and help Sora....
And for one more time i will say that you better use the edit button,some people think that is annoying to do double posts....

Namine123

You see that in the end of the game,if you want to say what happened to him in the entire game i dont know,he might go to many places trying to find Wise Ansem and help Sora....
And for one more time i will say that you better use the edit button,some people think that is annoying to do double posts....

okay okay..i'll use the edit button next time.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I like all the Axel battles and when you changed from Roxas to Sora that was really powerful with the title of the game and all.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
well that wasn't reeeally a double post because that last post oof mine was posted a few minutes later. because it's not like i'm going to say everything at once i need time to think of what i'm going to say next.

Tee heh!Thats why there is the edit button,if you have an idea after you post something just edit it!

Apollo

Silver Member
well my favorite part is when after you beat the org. member xibger(sp) than when sora finds out that person helping kairi was riku!

moos

the battle of 1000 heartless is the best
but the final fight was good too

i also really like the part where roxas finds sora and hes like "looks like my summer vacation is coming to an end" or something along those lines.. i like that part.

namine i dont mind the double posting i just thought that was hilarious.. cause it really was double posting because it was a post which you posted right after a post that was also posted by yourself.

if you edit it you can also put down on a line why you edited and then people can see that you added something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back