• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was your fave part of the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SephirothHater

My favorite part was when everyone was reunited at the very end of the game. It was a nice touch to the game and it brought together all the main people. It was also nice to see Sora see Kairi again as well as Riku, that was just a touching moment. Oh, and the battles with the Org. Members were pretty cool to. :)

Marieze

i liked wen u fought xemnas and the last visit to holow bastion

i cried in sooo many parts in the game...hmm lets see wen sora left after visiting twilight town, wen axel died, wen ansem the wise died, wen sora saw that ansem was actually riku and um....i think thats it but im prob missing some parts cus i havent played KH in a looong time

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
My favorite part of the game was the section in Hollow Bastion right after you visit Tron for the first time. I love Seph's entrance, jumping into battle after Mickey tells us not to, battling Demx, fighting with all sorts of friends down the ravine, fighting the 1000... So fun!! After that, my favorite part is when the original trio (Sora, Kairi and Riku) reunite in The World That Never Was.

T

Tragic Fall

I liked fighting Axel as Roxas with two keyblades.

My second would have to be fighting against the 1000 heartless.

Princess of KH

The ending was my favorite part. Although, it was my least favorite part. I was happy that Sora, Riku, & Kairi were all together on the islands again, but i was sad because that's when i remembered that i would have to wait for the next KH game. Honestly, every time i play KH2 (i don't have KH1, my bros traded it in as soon as they beat it), i get this happy feeling, just cause i love the game so much. But when the game was over, i was sad. I know, it sounds stupid. I haven't beaten the game yet(i'm on the last fight, but i haven't had alot of time to finish it), but my bros have beaten it, like, 3 times each. I'm like Namine123, i keep my games on beginner or easy. I'm not a great gamer, i wish i was good, but i'm not really.

V

V.A.T.13

Fav part was fighting cow!Xemnas. I've played that part of the game at LEAST 7 times. In fact, everything after Axel's death was the best part of the game. Hell, I wouldn't mind if that part was the whole game itself. The rest of the game was just a tedious blur.

Aqua

I really liked the whole World that Never Was part, from Betwixt and Between all the way through the end. Of that, my absolute favorite was the final fight with Xemnas (the very last one). Once I got the hang of it, I also really enjoyed fighting Sephiroth.

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
I'm like Namine123, i keep my games on beginner or easy. I'm not a great gamer, i wish i was good, but i'm not really.

I used to think that I wasn't such a great gamer in the button mashing and rpg sense becuase I couldn't even make it through any of the FF games. But, I started KHII on beginner and beat, then that gave me courage to play again on standard mode. I just beat that on Sunday, so now I have started again on Proud mode. For me, it was a process of working up to the harder play modes. Anyway though, I don't think the mode of playing determines how good you are at the game. As long as you enjoy playing, that's the important part right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back