• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was your fave part of the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namine123

fighting xemnas was awesome..at the end of the battle with all those missles was pretty tireing though.
the boss in the beast's castle was a little hard because it kept disappearing.

Squall

My fav part of the game was when Cloud and Leon are standing bact to back.Another was fighting alongside Riku against Xenmas.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
the part with cloud and leon was good. just fighting the thousands of heartless by themselves. i also thought demyx was funny when you had to fight him.

Yeah!Demyx was funny,but he was a pain on @$$ to defeat him!I admire that his screams made me laugh!!:toungesmile:
A good part of the game is when Yuffie,Leon,Tifa and Cloud were fighting alongside you...

Oh! I konw! I loved when you had to fight like i think it was a hundred was it nobodies? i think so.. like in hollow bastion and its just sora.. that was fun. right after the second demyx battle i think...

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
yeah true..
when you had to visit twilight town as sora..i swear i almost cried when he did when he had to leave..i don't know why i did though.

Its because it was sad,my friend cried very much on that part,i almost cried too,but whatever,we can live with that....
No need to double post,just press the "edit"button to fix your mistake ^_^
Another part that i remembered is when you fight alongside Axel.......

Last edited:

Namine123

Its because it was sad,my friend cried very much on that part,i almost cried too,but whatever,we can live with that....
No need to double post,just press the "edit"button to fix your mistake ^_^
Another part that i remembered is when you fight alongside Axel.......

i liked fighting along side axel too..but it was sad when he died. well he sort of died right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back