• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What this world could come to.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Ha yeah It is because we could find a way to maintain a human biological habitat where we could live but it could be expensive and over the line. So either we fix the pollution problems or we try life on different planets.
Pollution isn't the only factor that is going to wipe us off this planet.
Overcrowded, depleted resources, natural disasters, a meteor hitting us. Any of these things can happen.
Mars is a dried up version of our home. It is quite possible that we could live there despite how long it takes. We've got plenty of time now, we should stop dicking around with the moon and focus on something useful.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
So we could survive on a resourceless planet? Interesting.

Wars Over Water, even if there is any when the Sun scorches the Earth's surface. Hopefully by then we'll be somewhere nicer. And to agree with Victor, Mars is habitable, given the right conditions.

D

Deleted member 36435

No that's impossible because we need water,food,and air without these three elements we would die on the spot without any resistance because they ate what support us and help us live
Air, water and food and essentially infinite resources.
However, things like coal and oil are limited. Without these life would be different, yes. But, life can be sustained without them.

Awards
Less than five billion years. The surface of our planet will be scorched beyond even safe, contained habitation well before the dying sun expands to its full size.

Our species has existed for 50,000 years. I'm all for taking precautionary measures to ensure our survival, but it's a little bit of a stretch to assume that we'll still exist in another 5,000,000,000.

D

Deleted member 36435

Our species has existed for 50,000 years. I'm all for taking precautionary measures to ensure our survival, but it's a little bit of a stretch to assume that we'll still exist in another 5,000,000,000.
5,000,000,000 is the maximum amount.
We probably won't make it that long, though.

D

Deleted member 36435

....good point but I am referring about the ones we eat or the ones we hunt down and murder. All it takes is some bad planning and bam we just wiped out a species. You catch my drift?
Yes, but chicken and fish are super easy to get more of.

Awards
maybe by that time we might have gone through some evolutionary stages

Maybe? MAYBE?!?!? Dude, life itself has not even existed on Earth for five billion years. It didn't even take us five billion years to make the leap from amino acids to homo sapiens. Maybe???

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I mean a multiple evolutionary stages not a single one
Although 'stages' is a misnomer - Evolution is basically continuous, though occurs at various rates - five billion years is still plenty of time for hundreds of significant evolutionary stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back