• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What pisses you off?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
^ They don't master it, they own it. >_> I really hope their won't be another handeheld portable KH game again unless it is way better than CoM and is way more improved. ¬_¬

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Lady Kairi said:
Yes, they should start off with the battle system. >_>

Imo, the battle system saved it from being a boring ATB/CTB system which Nomura wanted to avoid, and a painfully boring A-Attack B-Guard style system, i thought the card system was complex, yet simple to use, and it required strategy to fullfill its potential...name another battle system that could've been implemented to the success (imo) of CoMs???

文偉立

newb programmer
Chaywa, I believe that bringing an action rpg game as quick and intriguing as Kingdom Hearts to a portable handheld was a big mistake since its announcement but I'm completely indifferent since it was made already. A second mistake would be completely depress me.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
That's nothing to be pissed about >_> Zexy and Larx dying is something to be upset about :(.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yes! >_> She was sooooo cool XD. Too bad she went bye bye eh?

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
... hmmm i realized that the guys in their organization coats... their structure looks like girls >.> wow... thats hot! i wonder if sora's structure would look like that if he wore an org coat. :\

Epilogue

killjoy princess
o.o;; That makes me wonder as well...Riku had a lady figure too if I can remember properly...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
No..Larx had a sexy figure ;)

**read my fanfic...click on the first sigh cough*

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
:eek: cool fanfic! i need to update mine though.. its not christmas anymore though *cough*

moving on!

Yes Larx had a sexy figure, in in pixels. :p I always thought that Vexen and Marluxia were grils though...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Love Believer_x said:
yes! they looked too femine for their own good. >.> Marluxia had the pink flower petals though... those were sexy xDDDD

I thought he was a bit too....'femalish' for his element..>.> a tick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back