• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What pisses you off?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
oh and when you are just about to be ansem in reverse rebirth he has an inch of health he uses that whatever attack and i ran out of cards

SoRaBhK_dUdE

What pisses me off is the last Axel battle and the last Larxene battle. Took me like 30 minutes two beat Axel.

Vzam

Bronze Member
The fact that A: You fight some members like 4 times (and riku too...) and some once. B: Square Enix wasted like 5 cool members on a shitty GBA game. C: No Zexion battle. Instead, another lame ass Riku fight.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
The fact how the Org. manipulated Namine into erasing/changing Sora's memories. I hated who she chose to replace in his memories out of all the people she could of picked but she had to choose Kairi. I did not like the fact she did that. Sora almost FELL for her. Thank gosh she stopped that from happening...>.>. Yeah I'm against Sora/Namine.

But everything else...meh.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
the tootsie pop owl yeah he sucks. #@!$%^* owl. ^^ Oh well in KH: COM i'd have to say first and foremost the card game idea for the battle system pissed me off because card games suck for the most part at least. Also the dissaperance of the enemies also pissed me of because you don't know if they're gone for good i mean come on i'd like to at least see proof that they're dead rather than depend on the words of another character in the game. Last the copy of Riku in general pissed me off because the game is really #@!$%^* strong in his last form well him and Marluxia too.....that cheating bastard.

Cerberiga

Hmm, I hate...

Nope, I don't hate anything. I dislike certain aspects of the card system, but I certainly do not hate it.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
.:KL:. said:
Namine's ugly face

Larxene died >_>

Oh yeah huh. She died...R.I.P dearest Larx. *mourns*

Another thing that pissed me off : Zexion died. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back