• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What pisses you off?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noezel7

i really hated that nothing new as far as story line was put in the game. i mean i know the org. was presented but how much does that matter. I mean sora just forgot it all so they will be reintroduced in KH2.

Morridor

The fact that the entire game was kind of pointless. The worlds were giant recaps is some cases and others were just giant wastes of time.

What I did to remedy this was set aside a while for leveling so that I was way too overpowered. Then I just zipped through each floor by just doing the storyline.

Danny

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Eh another thing that pisses me off they made Axel look soo bad o_O.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I agree about the battle system even though it was easy and the only thing that was good about it was that you can finally play as riku

Epilogue

killjoy princess
>_> Ok we all now know we agree with the battle system thing. (We sound like a broken record saying it again and again..)

文偉立

newb programmer
Chain of Memories didn't piss me off enough to say I hate it in total but I disliked the touch-an-enemy-and-go-into-battle theme on the main map.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
アクラ said:
Chain of Memories didn't piss me off enough to say I hate it in total but I disliked the touch-an-enemy-and-go-into-battle theme on the main map.
what he said. i didnt like that.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Ugh...I also disliked the fact that all the worlds were the same bascially but they had different backrounds and backround music. >_>

文偉立

newb programmer
I disliked the game's attempt to make every world seem totally different...yet nothing was different between any of the world. Same battle system, same generic midi background music, same touch-the-heartless-to-go-into-battle theme throughout the whole thing.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
アクラ said:
I disliked the game's attempt to make every world seem totally different...yet nothing was different between any of the world. Same battle system, same generic midi background music, same touch-the-heartless-to-go-into-battle theme throughout the whole thing.

Yes, it always gets on my nerves but I played it just so I can know what I need to know to play my KH2 =3.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
>_> It wasn't worth touching anymore after I beat Riku and Sora's stories. I just played it a second time to verify what happened and to make sure I understood what was going on.

Everything in that game reminded me of a wannabe rockman gba game >.>.

文偉立

newb programmer
Lady Kairi said:
>_> It wasn't worth touching anymore after I beat Riku and Sora's stories. I just played it a second time to verify what happened and to make sure I understood what was going on.

You played it a SECOND time? o.o

I played once and I was done. Anymore and I'd have died of repetition.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
アクラ said:
You played it a SECOND time? o.o

I played once and I was done. Anymore and I'd have died of repetition.

Yes I did. Just some of it though. (Sora's story). I needed to know why my friend called it an 'excellent' GBA game. >.>

Dark_Keyblade

アクラ said:
Chain of Memories discarded a lot of original ideas...the story of the heart no longer applied to the game.

But CoM dealt more with the mind. You can't just focus on heart and disregard the mind. Sure the heart is strong but with no mind to guide it. It be the same as being an empty shell. But it did still have some of the heart in it. Like that your will always recognize your true friends by heart. Sora won't remember namine by mind, but in his heart he will. You know were im going here?

文偉立

newb programmer
Dark_Keyblade said:
But CoM dealt more with the mind. You can't just focus on heart and disregard the mind. Sure the heart is strong but with no mind to guide it. It be the same as being an empty shell. But it did still have some of the heart in it. Like that your will always recognize your true friends by heart. Sora won't remember namine by mind, but in his heart he will. You know were im going here?

That's why I felt it was nothing but a mere attempt at profit margins. It was only a quarter new material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back