• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Kind of Trailer Will They Show at E3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pestilence

Awards
I'm not sure if we will be getting Christopher Lee sadly. :(
I remember they couldn't get him in RE:COM. I couldn't tell if it was him or not in Days... but I'm hoping to have him voice Ansem again!

It was Lee in days so that gives little hope. I think in RE:COM they just didnt have that much money to use on localisation but who knows.

Sempied

Then who would they get to voice Ansem if they can't get Lee?
Corey Burton (As always/pointed out above).

If I remember correctly RE:COM was done on low budget releasing for the US, as with no lip syncing. Lee probably went with the titles that would earn give much more money in his back pocket than a remake vs. "New" material.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Corey Burton (As always/pointed out above).

If I remember correctly RE:COM was done on low budget releasing for the US, as with no lip syncing. Lee probably went with the titles that would earn give much more money in his back pocket than a remake vs. "New" material.

Sht, I forgot about Corey. :goes back to lurking feeling like a retard:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
were geting a dubbed shorten version of ump est trailer and a dubbed commercial that all im expecting
i wonder is nomura will explain whhy when it does happen

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
were geting a dubbed shorten version of ump est trailer and a dubbed commercial that all im expecting
i wonder is nomura will explain whhy when it does happen

Have you checked the BBS site yet? We're getting a lot more than just an E3 trailer and TV Spot :3

Sadie808

I hope the E3`s trailer will be something like tgs one otherwise i think its going to be like days E3 trailer haha

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope the E3`s trailer will be something like tgs one otherwise i think its going to be like days E3 trailer haha

That's my favorite BBS trailer :D

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, Tinker Bell didn't have any speaking role in the BBS JPN ver and she ain't in the NA ver.

We could listen to her tinkling...! lol

I just hope the trailer has a few decent voice acted lines from cutscenes, especially by Terra and Erauqs~

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That's my favorite BBS trailer :D

Same here. That was the trailer that actually got me from "I'm confused about BBS" to "HOLY CRAP! I NEED THAT GAME!!!"

I'm thinking it's going to be a new trailer all together though. I don't recall getting a KH American trailer that was exactly like the Japanese one but in English.

gamerobber7 said:
I hope we hear Erauqs, Vanitas, and................ Tinker Bell. xD

That wasn't Tinkerbell who was speaking in the 7-minute trailer, it was one of the lost boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back