• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitchelj00

Hi all,

Made for a nice sidequest with plenty of rewards in gummi parts well ahead of what Cid sold.

Crystal

Silver Member
KH1 is better than KH2.
I like the world map in KH1 , it is bigger than KH2, the 101 dalmations xDD , better storyline.

Stars

リク
KH1 is better than KH2.
I like the world map in KH1 , it is bigger than KH2, the 101 dalmations xDD , better storyline.

Oh yeah, KH2 has a smaller world map. I love KH1's world which has larger world map especially Hollow Bastion.
There are also more fights in Olympus for KH1..Though I don't know how many secret bosses there are >.>

Gram

Banned
Awards
i believe sephiroth was the only secret boss in kh1, or does the phantom and kurt zisa count?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I havent get Phantom and Kurt Zisa though. *shame*?
lol all you do is go back to agrabah and neverland after you lock the hollow bastion keyhole.
carpet (in alladins house) takes you to zisa
and tinker bell takes you to the phantom.

xD.. i didn't get secret boss too.
Sephiroth is on Olympus ?
Will it harder than KH2 ?
yes ol sephy is after you finish the hades cup and ice titan fights.
and lets jsut say he's the toughest son of a bitch you'll ever fight. (aside from the LS or MF)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I miss the trinities so much. They need to come back in KH3.
Let's see, how about Aero? That was a pretty good defensive spell.

And alot of the Disney worlds in KH2 were really pointless, and small.
Visiting them a second time was just stupid.
I agree... Aero was good... that and The MP system was quite efficient...

Stars

リク
lol all you do is go back to agrabah and neverland after you lock the hollow bastion keyhole.
carpet (in alladins house) takes you to zisa
and tinker bell takes you to the phantom.

and lets jsut say he's the toughest son of a bitch you'll ever fight. (aside from the LS or MF)

>.< Oh yeah, Sephy is harder in KH1. I just got Ice Titan and Sephy for the secret bosses
And I have miss another two bosses -.-

Crystal

Silver Member

Lol..what is the strategy in beating him then ? xD

>.< Oh yeah, Sephy is harder in KH1. I just got Ice Titan and Sephy for the secret bosses

Now i got to replay KH1 to get those secret bosses :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
Lol..what is the strategy in beating him then ? xD
wouldnt know XD he's the only kh boss to date i cant beat.

Now i got to replay KH1 to get those secret bosses :D
just start up your finished file and go to aladins house and carpet will take you to zisa, and tinker bell in neverland takes you to the phantom.

XD thats cause zisa and the phantom werent in the colosseum

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
Besides all the what mentioned so far, I really liked the sense of unity that the Disney Villains had in KH1. Even with the newly created gang of Org. 13, It didn't have the same malicious feel that the Villains all uniting together in the Hollow Bastion Chapel had. Those scenes used to give me goosebumps, and the scenes between the organization members in KHII were just catty and boring!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Besides all the what mentioned so far, I really liked the sense of unity that the Disney Villains had in KH1. Even with the newly created gang of Org. 13, It didn't have the same malicious feel that the Villains all uniting together in the Hollow Bastion Chapel had. Those scenes used to give me goosebumps, and the scenes between the organization members in KHII were just catty and boring!

That's actually why I hope Maleficent will put back together her villain alliance by KH III...the only question is if they should ally themselves with Xehanort or make a third party which is a thorn in Sora's and friends side as well as in Xehanorts....

Blaze217

Banned
yeah, and well I thought they did a really good job with the gameplay it was more complex than the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back