• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Keyblades are you looking forward to in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixKnight

Awards
What Keyblades are you looking forward to in KH3?
I'm personally looking forward to when Sora meets Ventus because most likely he will get a keychain then. Another would be if he meets Roxas and Xion for real and gets a chain after that.

We all know the originals will be back Such as Kingdom Key, Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Ultima Weapon and other keys displayed by main characters. (Riku, Kiri, Lea, King Mickey, Xehanort ect...)

619px-Oathkeeper_%26_Oblivion_KHII.png

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I want the Ultimate Weapon to return. It's always a classic seeing it return.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Riku and Sora use them in 3D when they reality shift together in The World That Never Was

DAMN YOU ETHY

Muke

whatever
Awards
I only want them to return because their combined form is amazing

combined_keyblade_variants_basic_render_smallwindo_by_iggykoopa321-d9fq0c7.png

This. I want these to return.

And probably Oathkeeper and Oblivion. We need those~
And Rainfell, if possible in any way. Lol

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I just really hope the Ultima Weapon in KH3 is the best one yet. The ones in KH1 and 2 are both some of my all time favorite Keyblades.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Honestly my fav Keyblade(s) from KH3D. It is ideally how I wish to see Sora and Riku handle things in KH3

Me too! I remember the first time I triggered that Reality Shift and I was immediately struck by the designs of the set. Way better than the 3D Ultima Weapon. The Ultima in 3D is meh in my opinion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Pretty much the keyblades that the 13 darknesses will wield are the ones I`m excited the most to see. That and I`m curious what the keychain from San Fransokyo will look like?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Pretty much the keyblades that the 13 darknesses will wield are the ones I`m excited the most to see. That and I`m curious what the keychain from San Fransokyo will look like?

Good question. I could see them using the Sun Symbol for KoC, but pther than that? No idea

redcrown

Awards
That combined keyblade is my favorite looks wise by far. Can't ever go wrong with stain glass. I can't wait to see it in glorious full HD.
Imagine how heavy it would be if Sora wielded it by himself in KH3, it's meant for a certain two persons to wield.

The Ultima Weapon needs to get it's groove back. Having a yellow version again as a callback to KH1 would be nice.
Also the Guradian Soul and Sleeping Lion would be cool to see come back.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
what the hell are these supposed to be?
Nightmare Break and Mirage Split are the Reality Shifts Sora and Riku use in The World That Never Was section of KH3D. The two keyblades only appear during these commands and "allow Sora and Riku to meet from across their separate dream worlds and each summon half of an enormous, filigreed Keyblade, which they combine to perform several powerful slashes".

I think, the journal says that this combined keyblade has power rivaling that of the X-Blade. It'd be pretty neat to see something like this used as a last resort should the true X-Blade actually be forged.

Personally, I want to see some of the Days keyblades, like Twilight Blaze, Omega Weapon, and Aubade Lord. Actually, just those from Days. And the umbrella.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I'll be in love if End of Pain returns. My absolute fav keyblade, both for the meaning, the dark design and the slashing sound it makes, along with the stars that come out when you hit something. I love those colours and that butterfly with the Eye of Darkness in the center (the keychain)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Aside from the usual adversaries and of course some neat new keychains for Sora to use, I'd also welcome it if we finally get to see other characters use different keychains for their Keyblades, preferably some Sora does NOT have access to.

We already have an example with Young Xehanort's Keyblade and Mickey switching around between Star Seeker and Kingdom Key D, but that can be taken further by i.e. having Aqua alternate between her own Keyblade and Master Keeper, possibly also give Brightcrest another appearance.
Terra could use Chaos Ripper beside Ends of the Earth while Ventus could finally get an "improved" version of his Wayward Wind the other two parts of the BBS Trio already have for their "standard" blades and possibly use Lost Memory again.

That being said, Riku could also finally use some additional keychains to beef up his Way to the Dawn, both End of Pain and Dive Wing from DDD are blades that would certainly fit Riku's style while Kairi could also benefit from a definitive water-themed keychain.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I...think I just want Oblivion to come back since it's my favorite of Sora's keyblades. Other than that, if there are multiple playable characters, I hope they won't share the same keyblades again. It's a little boring.

Dark Drive

Awards
Nightmare Break and Mirage Split are the Reality Shifts Sora and Riku use in The World That Never Was section of KH3D. The two keyblades only appear during these commands and "allow Sora and Riku to meet from across their separate dream worlds and each summon half of an enormous, filigreed Keyblade, which they combine to perform several powerful slashes"..

Damn, learned something new today. Thanks :D

I'd personally love to see Divewing and Sweet Dream (the really cute dream eater one) come back. Bias towards Divewing because that Keyblade saves your butt in the NG+ Speedrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back