• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► What is your favorite villain or hero?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You got Cesar Romero's version of The Joker, the Mark Hamill's version, Jack Nickolson's version and Heith Ledger's version. They're all the same character but they're portrayed quite differently. If you want a version that best portrays The Joker then I'd say it's Arkham Asylum's joker voiced by Mark Hamill. He's like a mix of all the previous jokers as well as his own version.
They're still Joker. They all have the same constants. Green hair, white face, red lips, purple suit.
There can't be a single defining take on the character because that's not how the character is written.

All Joker's are still the one Joker.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
They're still Joker. They all have the same constants. Green hair, white face, red lips, purple suit.
There can't be a single defining take on the character because that's not how the character is written.

All Joker's are still the one Joker.

o_O;; Hehe. Yeah, they're all versions of The Joker. That's what I said. They're just different for each actor that has portrayed him. That's like saying that Christian Bale plays the same batman as George Clooney, when they are both very different versions. They're still Batman, but not the same.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Bale just got a better script and director. He and Clooney were still playing Batman.
They both played a guy whose parents were gunned down in front of his eyes as a young child, and took to dressing up as bat to make sure it never happened to anyone else.
It's the character. Not the take on it.

But with Joker, even in the comic books, one Joker may be drastically differant to the next. That's because of his broken mind. Romero's Joker is canon. Hamil's Joker is canon. Ledger's Joker is canon. They are all the same Joker, it is just whoever he decides to be on the day.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Villians:

The Joker
Sephiroth
Voldemort (I know that sounds lame but but the name just makes me laugh)
Darth Vader (I like Star Wars)
SYLARRRR!!!!!! (from Heroes of course even though he creeps the heck out of me)

Heroes:
Too many to name to be fairly honest. :p

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hero: SPIDER-MANNNNN! :D
Villain: Uhh... tie between Venom and the Joker!

And... if we're gonna dive away from superheroes, then flammit Maleficent and Oogie Boogie are my favourite villains. D: AND SORA IS MY HEROOOO <3

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hero: Batman
Villain: Joker

Yeah, I'm pretty much of the opinion that Batman is one of the greatest superhero stories of all time.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
As far as comic books go, my favorite villain is probably Poison Ivy... and Harley Quinn.
Hero? Bah, Batman I guess.

Maleficent is my favorite Disney villain, that's for sure.
And, Bellatrix Lestrange is my favorite book villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back