• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favorite most embarrasing song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
1000 words ( you know, the song Yuna and Lenne sing at Thunder Plains in FFx-2. It so totally rocks. But I can't tell my friends cause when they ask who its by I'll have to say something like, Yuna and Lenne. And then they'll just stare at me all wierdlike

Texkia26

I've got several songs:

"Barbie Girl" by Aqua.

"Cooking Book" (That one song from Lazy Town. I don't watch the show, but I like that one song.)

"Peanutbutter Jelly Time" By Buckwheat Boyz

"All the things She Said" by t.A.T.u.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Alot!!!
Doodle Bops-"Take alool in a book" & "Lets get on the bus"
Blue's Clues-"Blue's Clues"
Lazy Town-"All her songs" they rock!...In a scary way........
Boa-Be the one
Bratz-so good
Go diego go-"rescue pack"
and
Maddonna-"Die another Die"
Out of the Box
Pb&J outter

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Any of my classical or soundtrack songs are pretty embarassing around my friends. I love to listen to "Finale" from Dragonheart. I find it so beautiful, but my friends just look at me like I'm crazy.
Besides that, any sort of Disney song that my sister put on my mp3 player is pretty embarassing. But, I deal.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Wait, what's wrong with Alanis Morrisette, t.A.T.u or Madonna? There's nothing embarassing about them.

Alright, tATu a little, but the other two, no, nothing embarassing. :\ (I like all the above, by the way.)

Well, the fact that the last two artists to play in my winAMP are Aqua and the Vengaboys, and they have been mentioned in this thread already, I suppose I say them.

"Tarzan and Jane" - Aqua
"Boom Boom Boom Boom" - Vengaboys

On just now is Up and Down by the Vengaboys, but I'm not ashamed of it, because it's great. \o>

OH LMAO. "Things That Go Bump In The Night" - allSTARS. THAT is my embarassing song. I love it. </3

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Feel Good Inc.

How's that embarassing? Gorillaz are fantastic.

Um...probably 'Move Your Feet' by Junior Senior. No idea why, the song always just struck me as being something that'd blare in a gay disco. Doesn't mean I don't love it, but still...

~Dorian Gray

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
appearantly it is weird to like all that good ol rock at my school so i guess.....listening to rock is my embarrassing music.....even tho its not embarrassing and rap i cant stand so, that makes me weird to.....

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
OH LMAO. "Things That Go Bump In The Night" - allSTARS. THAT is my embarassing song. I love it. </3

Omfg lmao. Agreed. It's definately a great song, so catchy and I unfortunately have most of the lyrics ingrained in my mind. Pure pop </3

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Queen- Killer Queen, yeah i know this band is popular among rock fans(i'm also a fan), but my friends will clown on me if they heard that i bump this song or any of there songs because over here in Texas where i live, people are more into mexican music, rap, and modern rock, which i also enjoy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back