• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favorite most embarrasing song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*.:redflame:.*

OMFG!!!! What is all of your favorite stupid songs! Something that is to embarasing to tell any of your friends? Mine is "the circle of life" >.>.....It pwns

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Boom Boom Boom- vengaboys( i find it hilarious, like roxxanne from the police, except from the prositutes point of veiw.)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The candlelight version is pwnage to Heaven...

the non dance version to Poison by Groove Coverage, purely because its made one of the best amv's around...lol

Vin

Bronze Member
High School Musical Songs Their So Addciting It Sucks Cause All Girls In My Class Like It N Im A Boy

*.:redflame:.*

lmao aww i see you guys are nejoying this thread i made xD. Well highschool musical is like one of the stupdest things in my school. And i had it all over my locker lololzzz

D

Deleted member 5341

So Yesterday XD
That was a realy good song!....^_^'''
And anything by Hannah Montana.......Oh, here's a good one....I listen to Jesse Mccartney! He's cool & I don't care if people mock me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back