• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Xion hiding?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
She looks like Kairi already though. So what would be the purpose of her appearance changing? So she looks even more like Kairi than she already does? :v That's illogical.

I meant KH II Kairi. her current appearance is more reminiscent of Kairi from KH.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That's something of a baseless assumption, as I don't think her appearance really changed until that little scene.

Muse

you look atrocious
I meant KH II Kairi. her current appearance is more reminiscent of Kairi from KH.

Considering that Sora would have still been asleep and not have met Kairi and seen what she looks like at that point, your logic is flawed. Find another idea kthanxbai.

That's something of a baseless assumption, as I don't think her appearance really changed until that little scene.

Do you have a different explanation as to why Xion used magic previously before she 'mysteriously' got a Keyblade?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Her being hooded to me seems like the developers didn't want people to know what she looked like because they're bastards.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Her being hooded to me seems like the developers didn't want people to know what she looked like because they're bastards.

But in that scene we never saw her hooded either so I dont agree with that.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
They originally only ever showed her with her hood on, so as not to spoil who she was to the fans.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They originally only ever showed her with her hood on, so as not to spoil who she was to the fans.

I thought you meant in the scene we are talking about. Sorry.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, only 'who she is' has no relevance to 'what she looks like' :v since ya know, she's been un-hooded for a much longer time than she's been hooded now. or at least they shoved her face at us, a lot more than they did her hood.

Sparks

gone
I think that she looks a lot like another character. What if she looked like namine... nah never mind. Maybe she looks more like KH2 kairi or something? It's just a guess.

Muse

you look atrocious
Maybe she looks more like KH2 kairi or something? It's just a guess.

Impossible. :/

Xion's being affected by Sora's memories.
Sora's still asleep in the pod.
Sora doesn't meet Kairi and see what she looks like until late KH2.
Days ends before KH2 begins.

See where I'm going with this?

Fatehehhhh

Considering that Sora would have still been asleep and not have met Kairi and seen what she looks like at that point, your logic is flawed. Find another idea kthanxbai.

Then again, in CoM, Sora himself had never been to Twilight Town and Roxas and him were never united at that time, yet he still went there from his memories... Who's to say Roxas hadn't seen KHII Kairi and Xion's appearance then changed?

Muse

you look atrocious
Then again, in CoM, Sora himself had never been to Twilight Town and Roxas and him were never united at that time, yet he still went there from his memories... Who's to say Roxas hadn't seen KHII Kairi and Xion's appearance then changed?

There's a difference between Sora being able to go to a place Roxas had been to and Xion's appearance being affected by Sora's memories flowing out of Roxas.

maybe her hair turn blue just like aqua or she turn to aqua

:heart: Though I'd love to see how they'd explain that, considering how Sora might not have met Aqua.

Riku Fan1415

Impossible. :/

Xion's being affected by Sora's memories.
Sora's still asleep in the pod.
Sora doesn't meet Kairi and see what she looks like until late KH2.
Days ends before KH2 begins.

See where I'm going with this?

which makes me think that she might be starting to look more like Kairi from the first game...she already resembles her in hairstyle and face...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back