• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the deal with Scar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

If you pay attention to the cutsene of lion Pete talking about Scar just before the boss fight against him, Pete states that the Scar you see is the result of him already having begome a heartless. Yet Scar is clearly in his original form, albiet with a black aora. Yet the common belief still seems that Xeonort (Ansem's apprentice) is the only one who's heartless kept its original form, and Scar's heart would be way too weak for him to have a nobody. Can anyone tell me what this is all about, or if Pete's whole speech was simply mistranslated.

Millenious

well what about shadow sora? it could be something more alongs the line of that

State

Awards
well what about shadow sora? it could be something more alongs the line of that
The more darkness in someone's heart, the more powerful the Heartless and weaker the Nobody, and vice-versa. Since Sora had very little darkness in his heart, he gave birth to a powerful Nobody and a weak Heartless.

Khaki45

Ah I can anwser this, as this game made Scar my favorite Disney villian therefore I have to anwser this.

Its simply an excuse to give Scar powers that he wouldn't have had otherwise. If he was human hed probably have some sort of weapon or machine like Oogie Boogie to help him fight.

Candylanger

Awards
The more darkness in someone's heart, the more powerful the Heartless and weaker the Nobody, and vice-versa. Since Sora had very little darkness in his heart, he gave birth to a powerful Nobody and a weak Heartless.

It's the stronger the heart is, the stronger nobody you create. I don't think the amount of darkness has much to do with this.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xehanort's Heart was filled with Darkness, but Xemnas is the strongest Nobody in the Organization.
On the other hand, Roxas, who's second in strength in the Org, had Sora turn into a Shadow.
The strength of the Nobody and strength of the Heartless are judged by unrelated elements.

funnymanhaha1000

Xehanort's Heart was filled with Darkness, but Xemnas is the strongest Nobody in the Organization.
On the other hand, Roxas, who's second in strength in the Org, had Sora turn into a Shadow.
The strength of the Nobody and strength of the Heartless are judged by unrelated elements.

how the heck do you figue Roxas is second in strength only to Xemnas? that might be seriously pushing it... but if sora beat a bunch of them then i guess Roxas has that potential too

AxelsVirtue

how the heck do you figue Roxas is second in strength only to Xemnas? that might be seriously pushing it... but if sora beat a bunch of them then i guess Roxas has that potential too

If you've played 358/2 Days, you'll notice that Roxas defeats Saix near the end of the game. As you know Saix is the Organization's second in command. That is probably the basis of the idea of Roxas being the second strongest in the Organization.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

when you think about all of the orgs members abilities strengths and weakness none of them really can match up to roxas very well so he can probably just cut through them just as easy as sora did. Just my opinion though

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Scar could have kept his general shape as a Heartless because he purposefully gave up his heart (so he wouldn't die from getting thrown off Pride Rock).

Or, he could have kept his form for the obvious reason: Disney didn't want their villain to get twisted too much.

he could have so much darkness to keep his original form but not a strong enough heart to have a nobody to keep its original form. ok lets take sora for a Ex: sora has enough darkness to make a shadow heartless but a strong enough heart to have a nobody human form.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Like everyone said, either Pete did not know what he was saying or it was yet another mistake on the KH2 writers' part. Damn, those KH2 plot holes do build up, don't they?

I'm betting that Scar did not turn into a Heartless, merely the darkness gave him a boost in power, like it did with Oogie Boogie in KH1 and probably Shan Yu in KH2.

Hey. >:C What makes you say that?

The fact that he gave in to the darkness easily should have been an obvious clue. =.=

he could have so much darkness to keep his original form

Except Xehanort is said to be the only who kept his original form as a Heartless, although whether he actually is a Heartless is up for debate. Anyway, Scar can't have as much darkness as say Maleficent to warrant an original form as a Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back