• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is love to you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
Oh Please. Teenagers claim they're in love all the time. It doesn't matter what type of person you are to tell the truth. Being in love at an early age is impossible you know why. Because the psyche has not fully developed. You could be in love one minute then just bored with the person the next.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Except the fact that people mature at young ages. You don't know half the population. My studies have proven people can easily fall in love at a young age, and SERIOUSLY be in love, just as they can when they grow older. There is no age on love, just one persons narrow-mindedness.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeap....People can love at a young age, what most people fail to realize is some teenagers go through events in their lives that change them, which intern changes their views on the world and ideals around them. It is very possible to love at a young age, I myself am one of those people, go ahead call me nieve that I have no clue what I'm talking about, but you don't know whats going on in my head, how I think, how I interpet the world around me, or what events have happened in my life to make me feel as such.....I'm more thought provoking than most people at my age, I think alittle too much to be 17, alot of people tell me.....yes I used to shut my self off emotionally from anyone who wanted to get close to me, cause I didn't want to get attached and then get torn afterwards...but some how my girl broke through, and in a way she was in the same mindset/situation that I was....and we've learned how to be better people, and open up more, hell we've basicly changed each others emotional look on ourselves in the 10 months we've been together...So don't sit there and tell me that I don't know what love is, cause I do.....I've avoided it for 16+ years, and within this last year I've realized what I was missing, why i was so angry...when I shouldn't have eclisped myself in a orb of my own rage/hate.....

Love is possible to gain in your teenage years....like Inner-Demon said it all depends on yeach one of us as individuals

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
So many people your age think like you, yet most break up. Why is this? We're still immature, and we're still changing.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
With all due respect "Phoneix" alot of the time its because one of the others in the relationship isn't as commented as the other for example, I have two friends that I've known since Kindergarden. They've been dating since the 6th grade-and are still together. And yes they've been through some struggles, and through other people trying to break them up, but hey theres still together, and they love each other very much.(by the way incase no one guessed, they've been dating for 6 years, cause we're all it 12th grade)

Like I keep sayin it all depends on each persons state of mind, they're background, how committed they are, how much they have/willing to give and open up.

Me and Ana are like that, go ahead say what you will, doubt us, people have been dating us since we've been together, but you know what we won't let that stop us.....

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Heh, beleive it or not, the jackass I am; love is a topic I could rant on for hours. As skeptical as I am, it's one of those things that even I beleive in. I'll edit this post with my response to the question more thoroughly.

Love. It can be explained in so many ways, and yet it can all be traced back to this single word. In theory it is but an emotion, one that drives the heart and the mind, but I like to think of it as something more, something greater. Love is the most powerful driving force in all of the human emotions. It guides the heart, and carreses the mind. Love breeds happiness, kindness, and good will. It drives people to the limits of their kindness, forcing them to give anything to satsify it. And in that lies it's darkside. Love forms a comparison. It creates two seperate absolutes. Love and hate. Love in it's essence breeds hate and mailce. It creates jealousy, deceit, and infidelity. One who loves someone will become jealous of others, and think constantly of infidelity.

I guess what I'm trying to say in a nutshell is that love is both good and bad, it's all about opinion. It's an amazing feeling, something that is uncomparable by any other, and it is complicated to describe. Life without love is meaningless, love without life is but empty desire. Do not let the dark side of it consume your heart and your mind, and be sure that the happiness you carry with it you allow to spread to all those in your heart. Love needs support, and the body needs guidance. Allow others to love you, and in return you will have more to give to them.

Kinda like what Inner Demon said, there is only girl in this world that I'd say I love, and in MANY ways we are polar opposites. However, in other ways we are alike, such as our interests. If there was ever a person on this earth I would, in all seriousness, give my life to save, it would be her.

Last edited by a moderator:

roxas no.13

Website
www.myspace.com
Love. It can be explained in so many ways, and yet it can all be traced back to this single word. In theory it is but an emotion, one that drives the heart and the mind, but I like to think of it as something more, something greater. Love is the most powerful driving force in all of the human emotions. It guides the heart, and carreses the mind. Love breeds happiness, kindness, and good will. It drives people to the limits of their kindness, forcing them to give anything to satsify it. And in that lies it's darkside. Love forms a comparison. It creates two seperate absolutes. Love and hate. Love in it's essence breeds hate and mailce. It creates jealousy, deceit, and infidelity. One who loves someone will become jealous of others, and think constantly of infidelity.

I guess what I'm trying to say in a nutshell is that love is both good and bad, it's all about opinion. It's an amazing feeling, something that is uncomparable by any other, and it is complicated to describe. Life without love is meaningless, love without life is but empty desire. Do not let the dark side of it consume your heart and your mind, and be sure that the happiness you carry with it you allow to spread to all those in your heart. Love needs support, and the body needs guidance. Allow others to love you, and in return you will have more to give to them.

Kinda like what Inner Demon said, there is only girl in this world that I'd say I love, and in MANY ways we are polar opposites. However, in other ways we are alike, such as our interests. If there was ever a person on this earth I would, in all seriousness, give my life to save, it would be her.

l'm with you on that one! beccause l to love someone and would do anything for her!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Love is when two people have feelings for each other and care for one another whether they be the same or opposite gender. Love is when you can hold someone and be close to them.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
With all due respect "Phoneix" alot of the time its because one of the others in the relationship isn't as commented as the other for example, I have two friends that I've known since Kindergarden. They've been dating since the 6th grade-and are still together. And yes they've been through some struggles, and through other people trying to break them up, but hey theres still together, and they love each other very much.(by the way incase no one guessed, they've been dating for 6 years, cause we're all it 12th grade)

Like I keep sayin it all depends on each persons state of mind, they're background, how committed they are, how much they have/willing to give and open up.

Me and Ana are like that, go ahead say what you will, doubt us, people have been dating us since we've been together, but you know what we won't let that stop us.....

Seeing as how you were replying to me, what exactly was your point? What part of my post were you attempting to contradict?

BP: Yes, love is a powerful feeling, but it's that, a feeling, an emotion, one that can be traced back to the brain. For all its glamour, love is natural, but what's so bad about that?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
BP: Yes, love is a powerful feeling, but it's that, a feeling, an emotion, one that can be traced back to the brain. For all its glamour, love is natural, but what's so bad about that?

Nothing. When did I ever say it was bad? :p
Those who can't see love as being explained scientifically are just insecure in their own views on love.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Yes love is that deciding factor in whether or not you wanna be with your significant other for the long hall or not. whether or not you wanna stand up and fight, give everything away, do anything in your power to protect, charish, honor, love, and adore that person. Love is making sacrifices, love in essence is sacrifce. Nothing in this life worth having is achieved with ease. We must struggle and work hard to obtain what we want (love).

yes love is sacrifice, doing everything in your power for the one you love, even if it destroys you in the process...no matter what your friends say, your parents say, anyone around you says...its what you believe that makes that feeling stand true in your heart....tis a power emotion...

Its one of the best(if not the best) feelin in the world.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
What is love
What is Haddaway?

To me, love is pointless.

I'd rather play Kingdom Hearts.
Hahaha oh wow

"You say you love me? Get married you say? Intercourse? No ma'am, I'd much rather play this sub-par sixth-generation role playing game, thank you very much."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back