• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if..?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
The only problem is that there's only so far you can go with the Disney worlds. Original worlds have an unlimited story potential, but with Disney worlds you're glued to characters with set character flaws and conflicts. Once those are resolved, you can only just make up some bullcrap to make another story in that world.

Zak1403

World ideas and Disney will never run out! There's always more original worlds or FF worlds to fill in the gaps. And besides by the time KH3 and the Xehanort Saga is over a whole stack of Disney moves will have been released giving ideas for more worlds. Also 'some' and I mean 'SOME' live action Disney movies could be used such as PotC and Tron in KH2 and not to forget pixar worlds but please please Disney no marvel! I can't see if happening like most people so I believe it wouldn't work. Also with the idea of other Square-Enix games making it into KH I see that as I kind of last resort happening closer to the end of the series or not at all.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
World ideas and Disney will never run out! There's always more original worlds or FF worlds to fill in the gaps. And besides by the time KH3 and the Xehanort Saga is over a whole stack of Disney moves will have been released giving ideas for more worlds. Also 'some' and I mean 'SOME' live action Disney movies could be used such as PotC and Tron in KH2 and not to forget pixar worlds but please please Disney no marvel! I can't see if happening like most people so I believe it wouldn't work. Also with the idea of other Square-Enix games making it into KH I see that as I kind of last resort happening closer to the end of the series or not at all.
There will never be FF worlds.

ReflectoMan

Awards
Hopefully by then KH will have enough of it's own characters that it can stand on its own. Like only KH world and not disney, that might be cool to try.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
Hopefully by then KH will have enough of it's own characters that it can stand on its own. Like only KH world and not disney, that might be cool to try.

its a good idea, but atm we have twilight town, twtnw, traverse town, radiant garden, land of departure and keyblade graveyard(?), theres a good few but do we have the characers to populate them?

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
its a good idea, but atm we have twilight town, twtnw, traverse town, radiant garden, land of departure and keyblade graveyard(?), theres a good few but do we have the characers to populate them?
well there were a bunch of random ass people BSing around in traverse town, twilight town, and radiant garden who didnt even get names. I'm sure mr. n could come up with more. and dont forget that there are always kupos!!

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
I'd be ready to shoot Square-Enix in the head if they put in Marvel (SO NOT LITERALLY!)! They just DON'T mix. AT ALL. I can't see it. They're probably going to bring forth a new saga and have a New Villain that is totally different. But they'll never take out FF. They may take out Disney, cept for main-sub-characters like Mickey, but they'll possibly take out all the Princesses of Hearts and stuffers. They may make it a mix of three concepts for all we know. Let's just wait and see what's in store for us!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'd be ready to shoot Square-Enix in the head if they put in Marvel (SO NOT LITERALLY!)! They just DON'T mix. AT ALL. I can't see it. They're probably going to bring forth a new saga and have a New Villain that is totally different. But they'll never take out FF. They may take out Disney, cept for main-sub-characters like Mickey, but they'll possibly take out all the Princesses of Hearts and stuffers. They may make it a mix of three concepts for all we know. Let's just wait and see what's in store for us!
FF would be taken out before Disney would be. Disney owns the entire series and all original content (worlds, Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc.)

Awards
Well they can't get rid of Disney, cuz if they did, they'd have to get rid of all the original characters, since Disney co-owns them.

KHMaster12

Hopefully the choice that SE makes it stills keep the KH feel that we all love, without all these other characters who probably wouldn't make sence in the KH series. Final Fantasy characters in the game works cause they have a story which somehow relates back to the big idea of the game, and the classic Sephiroth battle is like a turnpoint in the game. You defeat him you can practiclly do anything in the game. Disney makes up KH, so they couldn't get rid of that either.

LeeLu

Well had you asked the average Square fan in 1997 if a FF Disney cross over would work you would have gotten a solid "NO WAY!"

I don't think Marvel would clash as badly as everyone seems to think it would (ironically I think DC would be a better fit). Sure, you'd never see Deadpool as a party member, but Spider Man isn't too far fetched, nor are the Xmen if they went with the old "Uncanny Xmen" cartoon version. And Marvel does know how to make a good cross over.

Just as long as it's not Squadies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back