• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if..?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
In one of the interviews, Nomura said that kh III would be the end of the Xehanort Saga. But Sora's story will continue; So what if the end of the Xehanort Saga means the end of kh being a mix between ff and disney? Maybe in the new saga we kh will be a mix between WB and TWEWY, or FF and Marvel. How do you think the end of the Xehanort saga will affect the kh series as a whole?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I doubt they'd remove FF characters and add ones from different works(Marvel!?BLASPHOMY!) at this point, even with the end of the Xehanort saga. It'd mean we get a new villian of coarse. Personally I can't imagin the new angle the story would take after the Xehanort saga ends.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Xehanort will be gone.

Other than that, everything will be more or less the same.
That's could or could not be true. I mean, Nomura is running out disney mojo to put in kh; if you know what i mean. Plus, the end of the saga is the perfect opportunity to make changes.
No adding marvel or anything like that.
No, i'm not saying i wish they'd add marvel. All i'm saying is possible changes that could or could not occur in the kh series after the end of the X saga. Is everybody catching up now?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
That's could or could not be true. I mean, Nomura is running out disney mojo to put in kh; if you know what i mean.
I don't know what you mean, seeing as how there are still countless movies he hasn't even touched upon, and, you know, the game is OWNED by Disney. They're not going to allow a bunch of bullshit into their game.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I don't know what you mean, seeing as how there are still countless movies he hasn't even touched upon,
Oh, I apologize; I meant movies that really mattered. And by the mojo ending i meant Halloween town for instance. He has used up all of Halloween town's movie plot.
and, you know, the game is OWNED by Disney. They're not going to allow a bunch of bullshit into their game.
Yeah, we all know that. But you should also know that Nomura always gets his way. Now, i'm not saying he'll add any "crap" as you refer to; he'll probably make coherent additions to the series. I mean, i woulnd't wanna see sora climbing walls in a webbed suit. I just put that up there as an example.

Last edited:

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
In one of the interviews, Nomura said that kh III would be the end of the Xehanort Saga. But Sora's story will continue; So what if the end of the Xehanort Saga means the end of kh being a mix between ff and disney? Maybe in the new saga we kh will be a mix between WB and TWEWY, or FF and Marvel. How do you think the end of the Xehanort saga will affect the kh series as a whole?
well i think skr will get older, new disney movies will appear, xehanort will be gone, and kairi will dress even sluttier (if possible)

No adding marvel or anything like that.
Well disney did buy marvel so its not impossible

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
I highly doubt that they'll remove disney OR FF. Kingdom hearts is successful because of the blend of those two styles removing it would seem wrong to me but also on a marketing level it would take away sales.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
No. Disney owns KH. Their characters will always be in KH no matter what, but I think Square would be nice and add TWEWY or DQ characters.

Allister Rose

French Lover
personally this sounds ridiculous. maybe theres a chance of new Se works getting into KH, but i doubt it. it would make KH like a Square-enix magnet.

it's ridiculous.....just really stupid fan service

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I doubt Disney would put in Marvel into the game because they did allow Marvel too keep their movie and video game rights...so when it comes to video games...Marvel's video game branch (not Disney Interactive) does have a say, and I think if the idea was proposed the fanbase would have extreme opposition too it so they would decline.
On the topic of Disney running out of ideas, as much as I don't like to admit it, it is true...the classic Disney movies are running out...however, I don't think they would switch Disney after KH3 because there are still a few Disney titles that have not made their own world, and Pixar movies can rack up quite a number of worlds. Not Pixar, but at least Disney too name a few:

- Pinocchio (Days didn't have it in the final product)
- Dumbo
- Princess and the Frog
- Tangled (possibly...small chance but it is a princess tale)
- Enchanted (the cartoon world, not NYC)
- Fantasia (they could do something like that...utilize many different character in fantasia to create a stunning looking world)

Radon

mofo

Oh god I'd commit.

I think it will just be a new villian. Nomuras probably realises how unpredictable these different Xehanort incarnations have become.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh god I'd commit.

I think it will just be a new villian. Nomuras probably realises how unpredictable these different Xehanort incarnations have become.
You sure you don't mean "predictable"?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Out of all of that, the only thing I could see happening is a Marvel world, and even that is unlikely.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Disney and FF will stay and nothing new outside of that will come
eventually SRK and the rest will get old maybee
other then that I don't think it will change much but there is a possibility everything gets darker if not in this saga (that is coming) then in the next one. That would be awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back