• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"What if" Thread. *May contain spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

This is the thread where you change the story from what did happen, to what if something happened. Like what if xion was the main character. Then you describe what it was like, or ask other questions, and your fellow forumers can respond. So i will start.
--------------
What if Xion and Roxas shared a paopu fruit? There destinies would stay toegthor no matter what. Would that possibly change the outcome of xion? Or at least... restore roxas's memory of her?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion more or less was the main character XD; though I guess then we'd have seen a lot more scenes with Riku o3o

And I doubt about the Paopu fruit. Setting aside the fact that its effects were never confirmed, Xion and Roxas are the same being when it comes down to it. Their fates can't be any more intertwined than they are now.

~JD~

What if the game was rated T. Would it be better or worse? I think, at least for days, it wouldn't change much.
edit: anyone can make what if questions you know..... And you can give your opinion and other people can give theirs and such. Thats how this whole thing works.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
this is rather meaningless...well....i would say maybe the word damn or hell would appear at last one or twice

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
What if instead of having all those reaction commands in KH2, would you have been happier with a combination system? Where you have to press the correct button in time for the action you want, not just one either. Like, 3 or 5 to one move.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i would say maybe the word damn or hell would appear at last one or twice
a bit dark but I like it!

i would change to where Xion whooped Roxas' ass instead of the other way around.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What if instead of having all those reaction commands in KH2, would you have been happier with a combination system? Where you have to press the correct button in time for the action you want, not just one either. Like, 3 or 5 to one move.
As in God of War? I would have loved it. And a normal fighting system like God of War would have been nice too, a one heavy strike, one normal strike, and you do various combos by alternating them.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well i'll switch Axel for Luxord and Have Luxord and Larxene go out.
That's kind of a weird thought, but i 4 1 would luv to see it.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
this is rather meaningless...well....i would say maybe the word damn or hell would appear at last one or twice

Such as COM on GBA? I would have loved that.

What if you could do more missions with variations and also could choose which character would go with you?

What if you could level up easier and almost always could carry Xion with you.

A

Azrael

美咲 四季;4619753 said:
Such as COM on GBA? I would have loved that.

What if you could do more missions with variations and also could choose which character would go with you?

What if you could level up easier and almost always could carry Xion with you.

It would make Days a bit more fun.

What if Riku was the chosen Keybearer and never fallen into Darkness?

A

Azrael

Riku's fall into Darkness didn't have that much to do with him losing the Keyblade :v
The better question should be what if Sora never snatched the Keyblade away from him because he teleported to Hollow Bastion :p

Major butterfly effect.

What if Roxas never popped out of Sora and stole a potential SoNami moment from our stupid clueless Sora?

*grumbles*

keyblade1918

I woulda like her to return into any futuer games..............
With longer hair and a different name.
And she forgot every thing from the orgnazation
Riku X Xion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back