• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happend to......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummi-Master

I was watching some KH videos of the world that never was and when the heartless come to atack you Maleficent apear and you go but what happed to Maleficent and Pete?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
No one knows for sure.

Perhaps she escaped the castle. That, or she probably made it her own, somehow. Personally, I'm hoping it's the latter.

C

Colours

This is inrevelant, though they might have went wandering around in the Castle.Lmao

Apollo

Silver Member
Most likely surrived. We will know for sure in KH3.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, the heartless pounced on both of them and proceeded to eat their flesh.

:O

Last edited:

Wubdor

They teamed up with Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. Then all the heartless exploded because of the impossibility and Maleficent, Pete, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck went to Wonderland have a cup of tea. :3

Seriously though.. That's a pretty damn good question. Time will tell I guess.

Dyingslow666

I dont think they would kill of Disney Characters, anyways, Pete went to look for the refrigerator and Malifecent is just there, I think they died since the castle was destroyed, >=D

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Nobody knows for sure, she's probably still around or something happened to her and Pete. But I don't think that part was ever explained.

A

Azrael

Seven minutes of Heaven turned for the worst for Pete, that's what I got to say.

WHat?

Old hags need some love too =P

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
She also survived when she got glomped on by the nobodies. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back