• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happen to roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
He got absorbed and Sora lived his life after that. End of Story.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't mean to sound mean there... Sorry...

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well Sora's body and soul were reunited with his heart. They fused back. And Sora is whole again.
Now it's possible that Roxas is still alive somewhere inside of Sora and may still make an appearance in KH3

Thrazakul

You know what's really funny and ironic? Sora was able to achieve what the Organization could not: Completion. He just went about it in a different manner. Roxas was reunited with a heart.

Thrazakul

Yeah, very interesting...Also means Sora must've been a Heartless(one who retained his form obviously) the entire time before Roxas was reabsorbed by him.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
This makes me want to start a poll on this... Who is the Nobody?

I heard someone say Sora was a walkin heart but roxas was said to have it in KH2, which is why Sora wouldn't wake up.

Thrazakul

I wonder...is it possible to exist without possessing the heart or the body? Apparently so, because Sora was somehow able to achieve this remarkable feat...

Abbot

Guuuuuuuys, I'm pretty sure you have a few things wrong. >_>

One, when Roxas met Sora, Roxas was already a part of Sora, he was just stepping out.

Roxas 'fused' with Sora right after you finish playing as Roxas, when the logo appears. Remember? Roxas was needed to finish the memory completion. And, if you remember, in TWTNW, Roxas steps FROM Sora's body, while Namine is just there. Also, Sora alludes to Roxas unwittingly in Yen Sid's Tower when he corrects himself from 'the five of us' to 'six'. Or something like that. Not sure of the exact numbers. Either way, Roxas was with Sora, ALL of the time that you were playing as Sora.

State

Awards
What I want to know is what happen to roxas,after he met sora?

Heartless: The name may suggest that they are beings with the absence of a heart, but they are truly the darkness in one's heart.

Nobodies: Beings born from the body and soul left behind when the heart is separated from these other two elements.

As you can see, a Nobody is missing a heart to be complete. when Roxas (Sora's body and soul) met Sora, he "fused" with him and Sora was "whole" again.

8shortfuse

Yeah, very interesting...Also means Sora must've been a Heartless(one who retained his form obviously) the entire time before Roxas was reabsorbed by him.

yeah, but in chain of memories Namine took apart the memories liked together in Sora's heart. How whould she have done that if he didn't have it? Plus wasn't it stated that Roxas was the nobody and he wasn't supposed to exist. If he had the heart he wouldn't have been in the Organization.

Last edited:

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
I bet if he wanted to, Roxas could just take over and become his own person.

Yeah well it was proven that he couldnt when Sora owned him in TWTNW.

And to the OP he fused with Sora at the beggining of KH 2.. kinda went inside him.

Then he challenged Sora to see if he was correct in fusing with him.

He failed and his Jimminy Criket lives inside Sora as Namine's lives whithin Kairi.

State

Awards
yeah, but in chain of memories Namine took apart the memories liked together in Sora's heart. How whould she have done that if he didn't have it? Plus wasn't it stated that Roxas was the nobody and he wasn't supposed to exist. If he had the heart he wouldn't have been in the Organization.
The Heartless are the darkness in people's heart, they aren't beings missing a heart, meaning that Sora was a "walking heart" through the last of KH1 and all of CoM, meaning that Namine could still mess with Sora's memories.
Yeah well it was proven that he couldnt when Sora owned him in TWTNW.

And to the OP he fused with Sora at the beggining of KH 2.. kinda went inside him.

Then he challenged Sora to see if he was correct in fusing with him.

He failed and his Jimminy Criket lives inside Sora as Namine's lives whithin Kairi.

I believe that was an illusion, since Donald nor Goofy saw Roxas.

He never failed. :V If he failed, why the fuck wouldn't Roxas be the playable character instead?

Allister Rose

French Lover
The Heartless are the darkness in people's heart, they aren't beings missing a heart, meaning that Sora was a "walking heart" through the last of KH1 and all of CoM, meaning that Namine could still mess with Sora's memories.

I believe that was an illusion, since Donald nor Goofy saw Roxas.

He never failed. :V If he failed, why the fuck wouldn't Roxas be the playable character instead?

it was a battle that was taken within his heart. just like how riku fought XH in COM

Diastyl

Poor Roxas got absorbed by Sora. And then in the end, he comes back for a little while. But only a little.......

Thrazakul

And so is Roxas apparently. Thus he was the only member of the Organization to realize their goal: being complete. Only he was under the control of Sora and not himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back