• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What gives you reminders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ok, maybe I have more reminders then I thought. Now it seems that some Anime's remind me of KH... Wasn't expecting that. My sister and I were watching an episode of something we see this one charecter come up and my sister turns to me and says,"Isn't he just like Sora?" I watched the show a bit longer then I laughed when I saw how right she was.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
yeah, I met like 7 people (and I know that wasn't all of them) in my school who liked KH.

and then when I went to college there was this guy on the bus who was wearing a shirt with the heartless symbol on it. It was great!
I know like 50 (literally) who like it in my school xD And also like other people were sayaing too like the wheel and axle thing in physics last year xD Then I started drawing a chibi Axel next to it XD

Vividx

The opening song of FFX reminds me of it.... and one time my friend tried poking me with his keys LOL.

LionHeart14

Hm, idk. For me, it's more or less different songs from KH remind me of different things in my life. For example, the orchestrated version of Hikari which is played in the little menu trailer thing reminds me of the summer before 7th grade. The reason for that is because that was when I started saving up to buy a PS2 so I could get KH, and I really liked that song and got it stuck in my head constantly. So everytime I hear that it brings back memories from that summer, and they're not even KH related memories. Idk lol

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Utada Hikaru's songs always remind me of kingdom hearts, that and every time I look to the sky lolz, weird cuz I instantly remember Sora XD

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Everything. No, seriously. xD I think it's taking over my head. *obsessed* A lot of my art is inspired by Nomura's, and a lot of my musical tastes are influenced by Shimomura's.

Seriously though, the movie Napoleon Dynamite (which is on TV as I type this) reminds me of it. I know that sounds silly, but there was an animation I saw a little while ago that featured Xigbar and Demyx doing Napoleon's dance from towards the end of the movie. xDD! Priceless...

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
warrior of lights story on dissidia since they always mention the light and the dark

sassysis10

Animal I have become by Three Days Grace reminds me of Riku. There are others, but I can't think of them right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back