• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What gives you reminders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8shortfuse

One of my friends and I were having this converation when the song 'Your Heart Will Lead You Home' came on on her iHome. She turned to me and said "this song reminds me of Kingdom Hearts" So my question to you guys is...what songs, video games, movies, stories, etc. remind you of Kingdom Hearts?

For me it would be the song 'Angel of Darkness' and the game 'Final Fantasy 3'.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Let see.... Normally seeing any Final Fantasy now reminds me of it. And disney movies too. I think I've been brainwashed...

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
All the Disney classics. And "Breaking the Habit" from Linkin Park, because I had chosen that to be Riku's theme song a few years ago.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Let see.... Normally seeing any Final Fantasy now reminds me of it. And disney movies too. I think I've been brainwashed...
This, plus like any word that is used constantly throughout the series or in a line that sticks out in my mind ^^; And if its in school then I start doodling them all over my paper XD But that's with everything I like, not just KH, too ^^;

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
"GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!!!!"

That's all I gotta say about that.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
"How to save a life - The Fray" Riku/Sora song.

"The Call - Regina Spektor" Kingdom Hearts 1.

I'll probably think of more later.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
inb4 Kingdom Hearts reminds me of Kingdom Hearts.

Diastyl

From the simplest words said in school like "Traitor," or "Organization," or even "Destiny," and in science class, "Wheel and Axle." It all reminds me of KH and I sometimes laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back