• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What FF charater would you like in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What New FF Character do you want in BBS

• Rinoa

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Vincent

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Zack

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Angeal

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Genesis

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
If Disney = no guns, how come they obviously had no problems about introducing them in both games? Deep Jungle: Clayton has a rifle. Port Royal: Jack and Barbossa and Will are all shown holding/firing pistols.

Link me to where you heard 'Disney = no guns.' That's obviously false, seeing the examples you've presented. All of them, which are Disney characters, wield guns. That being said, wielding a gun shouldn't and logically wouldn't hinder Vincent's chances of appearing in a KH title.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
oh yeah i forgot thats gay they made all the FFX charaters retard

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Good point and good question. I have no idea eithier. I mean I think it's because they think they could use it because Clayton is part of Tarzan and his weapon was part of Tarzan or maybe it's because part of the "Disney" plot is what I'm guessing. No idea. Hopefully somebody else we'll have a better answer then this.

Yep. Clayton shot and killed Kerchak. And shot Tarzan, but only injured him. Disney's 90's TV shows had alot of characters (bad and good, but usually bad) shooting guns. And showing bullets, and killing characters off, off-screen.

I voted for Vincent. My only FF dealings is seeing AC (and I'm buying FF3 DS today, so today's my last day not playing the games) But from AC Vincent was very cool. But if Cloud took VIncent's place in KH1, what would they do?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
But if Cloud took VIncent's place in KH1, what would they do?

Cloud didn't necessarily took Vincent's place in the first KH.

Question: Also, about Cloud, isn't the left-hand side of his design modelled on FFVII's Vincent?

Nomura--Yes, his left arm is in Vincent's image. This time, in this setting, Cloud is leaning towards the dark side, and I wanted to make him a bit more demon-like. And, since Vincent was exactly that kind of design, I just added it in. Although I would have liked to put Vincent in the game too...

Nomura just opted Cloud's model after Vincent. BBS is said to be the darkest game in the KH series. For that reason alone, I'd like to see Vincent make an appearance. Just like Nomura mentioned, he fits the criteria perfectly. ^_^

S

Shygirlfrumfl

I would love to see Zack in it I think it would be pretty intresting and humorous to see him in it. xD If not him then Rinoa.

Apollo

Silver Member
Genesis only if we could fight it. It could be the new secret boss battle. I would love for the battle to be super hard, and take tons of effort to beat it. Also Genesis could be the main cause for trouble at RG.

A

Azrael

Genesis should be as a secret battle in his Avatar form from Crisis Core, imagine trying to fight dozens of Genesis copies and Genesis himself!!!!

A

Azrael

Of course, you must've played Crisis Core. But if memory suffices and there is no mention of Zack in KH and Cloud wielding the Buster Sword, we may expect Zack dying in BBS or after BBS, resembling his Crisis Core death.

gotegenks

Of course, you must've played Crisis Core. But if memory suffices and there is no mention of Zack in KH and Cloud wielding the Buster Sword, we may expect Zack dying in BBS or after BBS, resembling his Crisis Core death.

just because there was a reason that cloud had that sword in ffvii doesn't necessarily mean there has to be one in kh, its a different game, and why not just his choice of weapon? (gunblade anyone?)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
And if the Buster blade is his signature weapon (Never played FF7, so I don't know) It may just be in there to make him more recognizable. Squall still has his scar and gunblade. Yuffie's a ninja, Aerith wears pink (holds back critisicm of KH2 voice acting), Sephiroth has his wings (but no mention made of Jenova) etc.

A

Azrael

No madammina! No mention of Jenova should be made in Kh, thats way too far lol. It's enough that he considers himself part of Cloud

State

Awards
Genesis. Since there's an evil FFVII character, why not invite Genesis?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
^ Because we already have Sephiroth. I do understand Genesis Rhapsodos's popularity, but exactly why would he -- of all people, appear in BBS? Just to spare? Is that it -- a measly fight between you and Genesis? Sephiroth already fulfils that meanigless role. I ask, please don't turn Genesis into the new Sephiroth. Not just you, but the ones who voted for him. ^_^

Anyway, out of the FFVII characters, only Zack and Vincent seems like they'll add something to the story, subplot-wise.

A

Azrael

^ Because we already have Sephiroth. I do understand Genesis Rhapsodos's popularity, but exactly why would he -- of all people, appear in BBS? Just to spare? Is that it -- a measly fight between you and Genesis? Sephiroth already fulfils that meanigless role. I ask, please don't turn Genesis into the new Sephiroth. Not just you, but the ones who voted for him. ^_^

Anyway, out of the FFVII characters, only Zack and Vincent seems like they'll add something to the story, subplot-wise.

Genesis does NOT need to have a big cameo like Mr. Sephyroth Crescent, Genesis can have a small cameo like Sephiroth's in KH1. You can go to a secret cave, hear a few words from loveless and fight him in his Avatar state and then kick his LOVELESS-reading ass and then walk away.

If Zack appears, Angeal better show his ass to. We need some humor and more importantly SOLDIER.

I don't care if Hojo appears, Even (Vexen) makes a good "original" not-Hojo ripoff

But enough with FFVII.

How about Luneth, Refia, Ingus and Arc from FFIII have a cameo (small or not)

Vaan and Penelo also (together would help)

Balthier and Fran (I want that sexy Viera omg.....xD)

Rinoa to make Squall happy (Aerith doesn't suffice, she belongs to Cloud as of KH canon!!! xD)

Tifa in her original Nibelheim outfit from FF7 (I don't what the hell Nomura was thinking giving her a skimpy outfit in Crisis Core)

Marlene and Denzel =P

Vincent and the Turks

Irvine

Zell

Kunsel and Luxiere (I want to see their faces)

State

Awards

OBJECTION!
There's somethng you missed in the weapons!
Zack's Buster Sword handle is red!
Cloud's Buster Sword hndle is... black!
Also... OBJECTION!
Trying to pull a death in KH BBS would be most likely useless, why see the death of a character that already died in another game? Surely would be mistaken as in being involved in FFVII timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back