• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What FF charater would you like in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What New FF Character do you want in BBS

• Rinoa

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Vincent

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Zack

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Angeal

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Genesis

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

OK its time for a poll. I have made this up from my last thread 10 years ago: Radiant Garden to see who everyone would like. You can vote more than once and if you want someone else just reply and we can have a discussion

Please feel free to explain why you want them to be appearing.

THIS IS FANTASY I'M NOT SAYING THEY WILL BE IN BBS.

pgerv12

well Nomura can only use FF7 & 8 b/c he created the characters. He was hated for using Setzer b/c he never created him

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Anyone who seems dark-ish or have a knight-esque look to them: Warrior of Light, Garland, Firion, and Vincent.

I also want to see Rinoa make an appearance. Oh and Jecht (he wears a pauldron too! =D).

He was hated for using Setzer b/c he never created him

And Vivi. I don't believe that he created him, either.

But, yes, Nomura ****ed up Setzer.

Badly.

Hence, I don't think that we need any new cameos from the "classic" FF games. Even though it would be epic.

If he had support from the people that created the original characters though...

Then Kefka, Terra(FF6), Cecil, Kain, Golbez, FuSoYa, and more.

And Balthier.

soraaxel

I would love to see zack. You could see cloud before he got the buster blade, and zack dieing, and cloud starting to think he is a soldier.

I would love to see zack. You could see cloud before he got the buster blade, and zack dieing, and cloud starting to think he is a soldier.

Except KH doesn't follow the storyline of the FFs. So, it could be entirely different.

awsemo

i would pick vincent since all the other guys hack and slash and i think it would be cool to have him shooting in the back while you atack

T

Twilight_Thorn

that would b so funny if Zack and Terra met! *imagines*

*Zack sees Terra*

Zack: OH, COME ON!!! FIRST CLOUD AND NOW U?!!
Terra: OMG, U copied ME u retard!!! :cursing:
Zack: B**CH, IMA KILL U!!!

Terra: Bring it on, ugly!!!

although, i don't think that's exactly how it would happen XP

CLoud Strife, Sephiroth, Tifa Lockheart, Yuffie, Vincent, and EVERYONE else involved in FF7..... movie and games...

The worst idea ever. I'm not trying to be offensive.

FF7 should stay the hell away from KH. It's in there enough already.

big don mega

rinoa could fit even though i didn't vote for her because i didn't think about it at first. but i want to see zack and angeal. zack because he could open doors for the sephiroth cloud rivalry(they should have just kept it to a bonus fight, not a side quest, but they should show how it began in the KH universe) and angeal because i would like to fight him as a bonus boss

Sexy Angel
I would replace Cloud with Zack, Sephiroth with Genesis and Tifa with Angael, just so the numerical amount of FF7 wouldnt increase.

Demon of Dawn

I would want Zack in there, mainly because I want to see Zack and Terra interact. Even though BBS is more serious than the other games, it would be nice to have some comic relief in there. Also, him being there might help explain the Sephiroth and Cloud rivalry in the KH universe.

I would also want Vincent in there, since he is both one of my favourite FF characters (next to Cloud and Genesis), and because it would be nice to have some non-hack-and-slash characters fighting against the dark enemies.

Finally, I would want Genesis, because if this game does have a part that describes the rivalry between Cloud and Sephiroth, I highly doubt that we will have the pleasure of having a Sephiroth Bonus boss. As such, Genesis would be the next best replacement, since he to is a one winged angel.

kiante

I think Zack would be cool to see! I mean, there is a backstory that's somewhat similar to the FF7 story, and since Zack was before Cloud, and this is a prequel...well it could kinda be kewl.

I think seeing Balthier would be kewl too! He could be someone you like, see during Gummi Ship flights. Maybe he attacks you or maybe he helps you. Either way, it'd be kewl.

A

Azrael

I would imagine Zack meeting Terra.
Terra: Is this some sort of trick?
Zack: Hey, you look just like me. Are you like a long lost twin?
Terra: I don't even know myself, how the hell are you?
Zack: You don't me, I'm Zack Fair, SOLDIER First Class?
Terra: What the hell is SOLDIER?
Zack: *facepalms*

As for Genesis, I can somehow see him being aligned with Master Xehanort to seek the gift of the Goddess, which can interpeted to Kingdom Hearts itself and this affects Sephiroth and his own fascination with darkness.

Squall needs love, give him Rinoa.

As for Vincent, only if Shelke is with him =P

Balthier, as long as he's with Fran.

big don mega

i want to see T.G.Cid in a KH game, and ramza too.
i can already think of the perfect interaction
sora: who are you
ramza: i'm ramza
sora: my gay-dar is going off, you want to travel with us
ramza: i'm not gay
[fight between sora and ramza]
[T.G.Cid walks in after sora kills ramza]
T.G.Cid: thank you for killing that anoying prick, but do you have to molest the body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back