• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What FF charater would you like in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What New FF Character do you want in BBS

• Rinoa

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Vincent

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Zack

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Angeal

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Genesis

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
lol dude that was so wrong but funnny as hell

But besides the FF chartars that are in the poll I bet we would like to see some charaters from other FF games like 12 or 10, maybe give some clues on Yunna, pain and Rikuu's past.

gotegenks

i want to see T.G.Cid in a KH game, and ramza too.
i can already think of the perfect interaction
sora: who are you
ramza: i'm ramza
sora: my gay-dar is going off, you want to travel with us
ramza: i'm not gay
[fight between sora and ramza]
[T.G.Cid walks in after sora kills ramza]
T.G.Cid: thank you for killing that anoying prick, but do you have to molest the body

lol, if only ivalice could be one of the worlds xD

maybe during the time ramza and delita were still buds:blush:

i'd like to see riku and delita interact lol

gotegenks

I think Zack would be cool to see! I mean, there is a backstory that's somewhat similar to the FF7 story, and since Zack was before Cloud, and this is a prequel...well it could kinda be kewl.

I think seeing Balthier would be kewl too! He could be someone you like, see during Gummi Ship flights. Maybe he attacks you or maybe he helps you. Either way, it'd be kewl.

OHHH you got a point there with the whole "prequel" thing. they could replace cloud with zack that would work!

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Ya know if we did see Balthier he would proably still be a judge since this is prequel or maybe one of the many other things he did in the past (how the hell did he do so many things anyway, the guy's like 22 and has done more things in his life the half the panet)

A

Azrael

If we haven't heard of Zack until BBS, I'm assuming he is killed when Radiant Garden is taken over by the Heartless until then as well as Genesis (if they appear).

Ivalice would have been an kick ass world but this is KH, not FF! Although I would want Penelo and Vaan to cameo, or Fran

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ya know if we did see Balthier he would proably still be a judge since this is prequel or maybe one of the many other things he did in the past (how the hell did he do so many things anyway, the guy's like 22 and has done more things in his life the half the panet)
The uber world of Ivalice=/=crappy KH universe. They can never work as one.

Also if it takes ten years before KH1 and Balthier (by your standards) is 22 then he would be 12.

AntiSora92 said:
Ivalice would have been an kick ass world but this is KH, not FF! Although I would want Penelo and Vaan to cameo, or Fran
The world and characters of Ivalice are far too much for the staff of KH to handle. Drawing a Viera would cause sexual frustration and confusion for Nomura, he doesn't need that he has enough of that shit with Cloud and Sephy.

I want Zack or Rufus.

Last edited:

gotegenks

If we haven't heard of Zack until BBS, I'm assuming he is killed when Radiant Garden is taken over by the Heartless until then as well as Genesis (if they appear).

the same could be said about the antlatica (whatever the little mermaid world is) lol, its kingdom hearts, not antlantica

and besides they have that whole "ivalice alliance" thing, so ivalice is a big deal to squeenix now.

roxasaxl

some1 like Angeal or Genesis, or Weiss, Nero(mebe?) so i can kill n never show up again in future KH games (well genesis can comeback cuz he comes back aliive at the end of FF7:DOC)
sephiroth would be cool if he was good back then

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It'd be awesome if Nero was in KH. They probably wouldn't put him in there, though, considering he has four guns. Disney + Guns = No-no.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I so personally would love to see Vincent Valentine. I love his fighting technique and everything about him. Cloud was cool and all but I think it'd be nice to see Vincent and like most are saying Zack, though I still have yet to learn about him.

truedarkness93

I think I would have to go with vincent. I think it would be fun to fight him because his fighting style is very different from what I've seen in KH so far and I can just picture him working with Hades.

Riku Fan1415

Although it would be cool, we're not going to see Nero or Vincent because of what that one guy said. Disney + Guns = no-no. I mean, they changed Squall's "pistol attack" with his Gunblade to using a fire spell. WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!! If Disney = no guns, how come they obviously had no problems about introducing them in both games? Deep Jungle: Clayton has a rifle. Port Royal: Jack and Barbossa and Will are all shown holding/firing pistols.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Although it would be cool, we're not going to see Nero or Vincent because of what that one guy said. Disney + Guns = no-no. I mean, they changed Squall's "pistol attack" with his Gunblade to using a fire spell. WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!! If Disney = no guns, how come they obviously had no problems about introducing them in both games? Deep Jungle: Clayton has a rifle. Port Royal: Jack and Barbossa and Will are all shown holding/firing pistols.

Good point and good question. I have no idea eithier. I mean I think it's because they think they could use it because Clayton is part of Tarzan and his weapon was part of Tarzan or maybe it's because part of the "Disney" plot is what I'm guessing. No idea. Hopefully somebody else we'll have a better answer then this.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
It would be awesome if they had Baltier and Ashe maybe Tidus also Genesis and to top it off Ramza and Delita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back