• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What enemy frustrates you the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

I hate Emerald Serenades the most. However, I found out that using a blizard attack to freeze them, then zapping them with lighting while they are down hurts them a lot. It only takes about 2 minutes to finish them off that way.

Other then the Emerald Serenade, I also hate his little cousin's. Expecially the teal colored one that keeps teleporting every time you attack.

Those ghost heartless mentioned in the above post are pretty annoying but they die quickily to magic. However, if they do get a hold of you they can kill you twice in a row (assuming you have the ability to make you come back to life). So I see where he's coming from.

Awards
The dustflier in that mission were you had to kill multiple enemies. I remember filling up the mission quota then going to fight it.

After 10 seconds I was like "ZOMG WTF!!!!!!?" I just ran out before I got turned into Roxas pudding.

I was at a low level (Like 40 something) so...yeah...

Mister E

To be fair, I'm only on Day 121, but Loudmouths. Oh sweet baby Jesus, Loudmouths. It's not like they're hard to defeat, but they just annoy the hell out of me. I especially hated that one mission in Agrabah where they KEEP SPAWNING AND HEALING THE LARGE BODY.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Sapphire Elgeys from Wonderland, those hover ghost lookalikes at Beast's Castle (the ones that appear when you have to break the jars), the whole Slasher community (zip slasher, flame slasher, whatever), and that fucking Leech Grave. >_< The latter is the one that pisses me off the most, the others I can deal with without dying (aside from the hover ghost thingies I mentioned).

EDIT: OH, and that God forsaken Invisible. @_@ They weren't too bad in KH1. A little annoying, but not hard to beat. Why did they have to give it so many health bars in Days? And make it stronger and almost as hard to beat as the Leech Grave? And yet, the ending battles are so easy, I've never even died against them. WTF?

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Leechgrave wasn't that hard for me. It was attack, run, kill a tentical, attack, run, limit, limit, cura, wait, repeat. But Ruler Of The Sky, that was an annoying fight, especially when the gear I was using had a crap air combo. But none of the little Heartless bothered me that much. Dustier wasn't hard, just long.

Code101

anything in well um Halloween town and Wonderland, they are stupid annoyin worlds with stupid enimies (I mean I hate them because they are annoyin to defeat and stuff but good to fight and stuff)

S

Shadow Soldier

The ghosts. I hate the fact that, once they sneak up behind you and touch you, they can T.K.O you.

UnstoppableSound

I believe the floating Heartless that everyone seems to hate so much is the Sapphire Elegy. It's the one that warps around a bunch of times. Blocking it's headbutt attack is the best way to destroy it as it vulnerable and gives you enough time to do around two full combos. Grey Caprice also sucked pretty bad, since all it would do is run away to a point where it would be too far from its spawning point and then reappear with full health.

I really dislike fighting Neoshadows though. Just because I'm trying to get to Lv. 100 right now and they're a little bit unpredictable when they attack in groups in Mission 93 - Believe (the Final Mission). Since I have the Extreme accessory equipped (HP down to 1, however EXP doubled), they are a plague.

akuroku__k3

anything in wonderland, the ghosts, large bodies, neverland is damn annoying ummmmm dual blades/zip slashers and the friggin hooter things! id have no trouble with the large bodies or the canons if it wasnt for them damn hooters!!! they can all go die in a hole and no they cnt share one! they shall die lonely and sad :31:

im only up to crimson prankster so i have no idea what dustflier? and the ruler of the sky? are like...

i hope they're not too hard ugh

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Definately the Emerald Serenade, it took me forever to defeat that one in Neverland because the flying controls suck utter balls. Striped Aria's are also annoying, along with Sapphire Elegy's. Oh and definately the Leech Grave, that has to be one of the aggravating boss fights to date.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Almost every heartless frustrates me. But I'll have to say that the Emerald Serenades piss me off the most.
A few days ago, I beat my first one then when I was about to RTC, the game hung on me. Then I screamed.

Emerald Serenades are best killed by Blizzara and Blizzagas. Blizzagas are still the best because there's no chance of missing.

Then once they are frozen nail them with Thundaga. Or fire.

Awkward Squid

Augh D:

-Emerald Serenades
-Sapphire Elegies
-CUBES
-those fat-body things...(whatever happened to just having to attack them at the back?)
-That big-ass flower that likes to smash its face into the ground
-Anything with as many HP bars as Sephiroth

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Augh D:

-That big-ass flower that likes to smash its face into the ground
This made me laugh hysterically for some reason xD

Anyway mine have like all been taken so its sorta redundant.....but I didn't think they were that bad, it was nice to have to use strategy sometimes......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back