• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think of re chain of memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirowX

The card system was difficult for me to get used to, although after about two worlds, I got used to it, and then I really started to get into the whole card decks. I found it to be very enjoyable.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Don't know. Still waiting for it to come to Australia :(
Though i've heard it's really good.

i really feel bad for you guys. have square enix completely forgot about their fans on the other side ?

i thought re:chain of memories is great and between satisfying at the least.

sballien

Umm...ok here's my opinion of KH Re:CoM.

When it first came out I was really excited to get my hands on a copy and play it; I bought my copy about a couple of weeks later. I thorouhgly enjoyed the CoM for the GBA, so I had even higher expectations for this one on the PS2. Everything that was expected, like graphics, music, and gameplay was delivered with true "Kingdom Hearts" authenticity. And I quicky sped through most of Sora's story, although the farther into the game I progressed the more "lack-luster" it became for me. This I can assume was partially, because I already knew what to expect and what would result of the outcome. So for me, the game that I had limitless "hype" for, was diminished by the effects of playing the original.

That being said, it was for the most part a very entertaining game. I had a great time playing it, although leveling up can become tedious at times. And it was re-amped the only way that Square Enix could have possibly made it, to it's highest potiental.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
im currently playing it and.... i love it
its a bit more challenging, and thats why i like it

Agent0042

I've been hitting hard lately. Normal battles have become generally easy on the whole, but are harder towards the start of the game. I still sometimes lose once or twice to boss battles, but it becomes easier if you just use the right sleights and strategy and also the old standby of level up. Hollow Bastion to me felt most like the world from the original game with the floating platforms and everything. I'm currently on Floor 10 and have used my last remaining World Card to access Atlantica.

Agent0042

I completed it the other week. I've never played the GBA version, so I can't compare it to that. But I thought it was very good. I really grew to love the card system. Riku's story, Reverse/Rebirth was a nice add-on. Though Riku seemed way more powerful compared to Sora-- there was a huge level gap between what I leveled Sora to and what I leveled Riku to in order to finish their respective stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back