• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Key

go to pride lands and level up at the peak

completing jiminy's journal

completing all synthesis lists

synthesizing higher stats for myself:
STR: 150
MAG: 76
AP: 120
DEF: 70

Charlie K

Back in Business
Umm. fight work on beign quicker, umm level up in my other files, umm beat it on proud..lol just dotn have time anymore!! umm beta Jimminys journal, to hard !!and..thts it pretty much!

Awards
i like the poster duty in twighlighttown im fast in it 26 seconds is my best

and if i could do that, i would be able to complete jiminys journal 100%. i think the opposite of this, i HATE poster duty. my best time is 36 seconds. which annoys me.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
the only side word I have done a lot of crap in was the pride lands, leveling up on the top of pride rock.

Purplefire

Website
www.ardentflame.com
Some of the minigames were tough in TT, but it gets easier to do some of them after leveling up your forms and magic.

As for what I like to do just for fun with the game, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll just pull up an old boss battle, such as the 1000 heartless,or Axel vs. Roxas. Or, I'll pull up my level 99 game and just redo some of the tournaments and minigames. The Bounce o Rama minigame in 100 acre woods is one of my favorite, as is poster duty and mail delivery.

Gwynplaine

I have to say when i'm in Halloween Town is my favorite place to be at, and do mini-games aswell as the other part of the world Santa's place.

firestar

I mostly do mini games,jump off of pride rock,and beat the heartless on top of simba's cave.or i just go aroud to the diferent worlds and just look around

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I liked going to TWTNW and Raidiant Garden, then jumping as high as possible, then double jump, and glide around, without hitting walls. I also like playing around on the skateboard.

L!NO

I don't really roam free in KH2 because the story is to great to just ignore,
TWTNW was the only place I realy liked roaming in

Mystlord

If gummi ships count, I've spent hours building gummi ships and trial running them on all the different maps. Oh, and I also explored every area in the game, by going back to the Land of the Dragons and seeing every inch of it. I repeated it for other worlds. Also once I literally did everything that I could, only gummi ships could prevent my total boredom of the game. :closedeyes:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Even after I finish the game, I usually like to go around leveling up and try to complete the stuff in Jiminy's Journal. Otherwise, I go around the worlds and look at Sora's joint attacks with the main peeps of the world or try to fight "seeing the world through Sora's eyes" by fighting with the first person view is on. ^^

swizzle

You are such a drag..
after i finish it completely(after the first 2 times i played the game) i usually just stop playing and then start anew game.

Sora18

after i finish it completely(after the first 2 times i played the game) i usually just stop playing and then start anew game.

your just like me, well I played until the end, and started all over, just because I love Sora, because he's so cool:loveit:

Kurxi

Well, when I feel a little bored while playing, I just take the skateboard nearby if there any and skate around. And if Heartless appears, I attack them using the skateboard moves!

Mystlord

I would assume he is referring to the Action Replay cheats. To get the 'cheats', go buy an action replay, and then there is a sticky that has codes that can be inputted to change the game around.

Riku191

i like to do stuff in journal like missions and stuff and i want to beat sephy at lv 34 like this guy did on youtube and i like using the kingdom key through whole game makes it for fun for me :)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah true that, wot bout our xaldin on khi whuppin sephres in 49 secs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back