• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are good presents i should ask for my bday?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine-artist

Website
www.strangepeople11.webs.com
Hello everybody its me namine-artist. I'm very excited wanna know why? Cause my birthday is just around the corner!:36: And... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ASK FOR!!!:confused: PLease help and reccomend some great stuff! HURRY START POSTING!!!

Amulet

Well obviously you have to include Days in your B-Day list if you don't want this thread to be closed. However, it'll essentially become a repeat if you ask for pros/cons about the game or if its worth it. We have threads for those already.

S

Shadow Soldier

Your mom in sexy lingerie and days. Need I say more?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Hello everybody its me namine-artist. I'm very excited wanna know why? Cause my birthday is just around the corner!:36: And... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ASK FOR!!!:confused: PLease help and reccomend some great stuff! HURRY START POSTING!!!

Kingdom Hearts Days, since you did post this in the days section.

if you want to watch the funniest anime ever, ask for Desert Punk the complete series.

best movie ever? Fight Club, duh!

Books: The Inferno or Brave Story are good choices

oh yeah, and kingdom hearts days if i or anyone else failed to mention that

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
why do kids ask for presents

i just get whatever (usually nice clothing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back