• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What anyone do after KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri-oblivion XII

As in the title what will you do once that final curtain falls and none of us ever see a new Kingdom Hearts again? For me it'll be like A funeral but only a few people are mourning which makes it even more sad:sad:. Also what will happen to KHInsider and to all of your accounts? I hate to make you think of such things but I think it should be discussed. Also no one makes fun of any one who posts because you know you wil be mourning too and everyone mourns differently.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Hmmm. I think, a little part of me owuld have died inside, the part that waits eagerly for something explodes when they get it and cant get it off their mind when they finish it. But i suppose if i really crave the series i would just replay the games or write some fan fics or something. But who knows, i prefer not to think about it, i mean, it is still a little ways away. If KH3 is the last one it would be in like 4 years. If KH4 is the last one it will be in like 10 years. So we dont have to really worry about it now.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I would be sad because I wouldn't have anything that I really really liked to look forward to. It's hard to find good games and books and such that I can really get into now. But it wont be the end of the world. There is more out there than just Kingdom Hearts. But I will be sad for a while, and then I would most likely find something else to get into. :sad:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'll still come here for a while, but I know I'll stop eventually.
After KH though, probably go to the Shadow Hearts series.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yeah.. It will be really sad.. I don't even know how long I will be into KH.. For now it feels like I will be into it forever, but for a reason I also know that it will come til and end one day.. So sad:( I have a bad feeling that someone will get angry at me for saying this,, but I do still hope that KH3 will be the last game.. Thats because I think it would be too much with more than that.. I don't want KH to be "milked-out" if you know what I mean:p

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
it'll definately be sad. But right now, I can't wait for the new games!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'll find some other game I guess like DDR and such. I'll probably randomly play all the games again because it's so great. :] As for the forums, I'll still be on I think.

Rix

:)
Awards
and I do think that after the last game, we will probably still have a lot to discuss so I think the forum will last long:)

KeybladeK 35

I'll probably start balling my eyes out ( not really just sad DX )

Still we do have LONG way to go with this series, but there will be a day where there won't another KH and the Forums for it will shut down and it will be nothing more than memory ( Wow, dramamtic much, I know someone gonna kill me for saying that XP )

But for now let's enjoy KH while it last and experience the greatness for it

Hell who knows we could get lucky and they'll make an animated series out of it XD

zeeshan

wow i neva would have thought about that... guess it depends if SE bring kh back somehow with a new story line, or not. still noone will 4get kingdom hearts =)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It's an uncomfortable topic really... Makes me feel really down and sad, Kingdom Hearts is what makes me more of an individual... If you know what I mean... I myself finally had a deep obsession...
I guess by the time Kingdom Hearts dies out (I hope it won't) I would have grown up and perhaps have a whole differnt life, I mean with a family as such, I'll ahve a real job, I guess I wouldn't have time for it anymore... Man know I know why I hate the sound of growing up! :cry:

Alpha_Sonix

Um, no please, I don't want to talk about that, but when this ends, I'll be staying on this site for a while then switch to another series and forum.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, the death of great series is always going to be sad. I got a favorite series* ending in less than two years, most likely, to deal with, so, I'm glad KH series' end is still a ways away, but it will be sad when the time comes.

*Note: TimeSplitters 4 will probably, be the last game of the TimeSplitters series, unless, they start making spin-offs for the other main characters... which might just happen.

Also, post-KH, I think I'll stay on here, for awhile, maybe longer than a year or two. I'm not going to leave, as soon as it's over, like, most noobs probably will.. same case with TS4.net ..

xZora

Yeah.. It will be really sad.. I don't even know how long I will be into KH.. For now it feels like I will be into it forever, but for a reason I also know that it will come til and end one day.. So sad:( I have a bad feeling that someone will get angry at me for saying this,, but I do still hope that KH3 will be the last game.. Thats because I think it would be too much with more than that.. I don't want KH to be "milked-out" if you know what I mean:p
Yeah, I hope it'll be the last game too. Even though I'll probably jump off a cliff or something when the series ends. I think I'll keep coming on KHI if I don't jump off a cliff, though. (And since there are no cliffs nearby ... I probably won't. xD)

Kingdom Hearts is what makes me more of an individual... If you know what I mean... I myself finally had a deep obsession...
D: Same here. It's like my "heart".

Blue

home is where the heart is
I will most likely still come here,and get myself another game which looks promising enough to keep me occupied for a long time.

Hybrid~Fusion

Na frente de um PC brasileiro, e sabendo que ningu
Website
www.khbr.tk
I bet no one here would like KH to end, but since everything's good has an end, we will remember the great time we had playing it, slaying heartless and nobodies, defeating the disney villains, making new friends and, since it will take too long for us to get the last game of the series, we don't need to worry about it right now. And, if this forums ever die, I still have my friends that I made here in heart.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I personally hope it doesn't do a stupid trilogy thing and end there, I'm hoping Nomura wont be so dumb cause I mean think of how much cash that's comming in already. Still I too wouldn't want the story line to dry up and end up like a video game soapie where they just repeat the story but for different characters... That would suck! I trust Nomura though, I think he will be smart enough not to do that....

As for when it ends, I think I will serriously go into mourning, I probably will lock my self in my room and cry for a week then spend the next three weeks eating chocolate... I'll probably be a wreck, Personally I think it would take a bit for me to stay in forums, cause I think I'll get bored of discussing the same thing (How much it sucks that Kingdom Hearts is over!!) otherwise I'd just get more depressed, I dunno I think I will be verry lost in it all, I mean no video game has ever made me feel the way KH did, I mean it's really weird, I mean to lose that, would just devistate me... :sad:

Grrr Tri-oblivion XII your threads are depressing me right now!!! :sad:*Goes and sulks in a corner*

I bet no one here would like KH to end, but since everything's good has an end, we will remember the great time we had playing it, slaying heartless and nobodies, defeating the disney villains, making new friends and, since it will take too long for us to get the last game of the series, we don't need to worry about it right now. And, if this forums ever die, I still have my friends that I made here in heart.
Yeah, You're right, I will never regret the friends I've made! To all you guys out there (You know who you are) YOU'VE MADE MY LIFE ROCK HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Other thing: Kingdom hearts isn't the only thing that there is in this world. You know, when it end, we will be sufficient mature to understand that. Nothing else to say.

Aw... I suppose you're right, But I may be one of the good things in this world and I'm sure a lot of us will go into mourning over it... Any true Kingdom Hearts fan would have to admitt they'd be sad when it ends...

?Lexis717?

It's really sad for KH to end 'cause it's the only game that I rellay got into & the only game that has ever inspired me to go to forums...hehehe

If it really ended *snap* just like that I would make me really sad ...

AND if it ends Iwould look forward to more games made by Square Enix (maybe even surpass the greatness of which is KH)

D

Dexter

Well I guess I'll be sad. But there are better games than kh but I don't think therre's any game that has inspired me, and captivated me as much as the kh series! Once the series is over I'd proabley re-play all the kh games from kh1, COM, kh2, BBS, 358/2 days, Coded, and finally kh3. I'll live, I'll be sad, but I'll never forget the friends who I made on these boards, and the game that has inspired, and captivated me forever......................//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back