• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What anyone do after KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Well to be honest I like my slgihtly sad ending too.
It is below.

Gildragon said:
Riku ends up being the descendant of Xehanort (that made XH/Ansem and Xemnas) and eventually kills Kairi and absorbs her heart as his own. Sora actually teams up with Axels orignial whole self. and the two fight together and beat Riku. at the last ending moment before he dies Riku remembers Sora as his friend and with the rest of his might releases Kairi's heart and ressurects her. (But after the credits start to roll...suddenly it cuts to a scene of Sora walking through the door in Destiny islands and he sees Riku there and realizes that Riku was spared eternal death and returned from the realm of Kingdom Hearts because he found the most loving act he could make at the time of his death. and Therefore Kingdom Hearts Granted him life. THE END.

Twilight kingdom

I think right after it goes out i'll get deeply into it one last time, and then after that.....Well i really would rather think what might happen after that, i'll be in shock through most of that anyway.

Y

Yannis

As in the title what will you do once that final curtain falls and none of us ever see a new Kingdom Hearts again? For me it'll be like A funeral but only a few people are mourning which makes it even more sad:sad:. Also what will happen to KHInsider and to all of your accounts? I hate to make you think of such things but I think it should be discussed. Also no one makes fun of any one who posts because you know you wil be mourning too and everyone mourns differently.

Dont worry. I will create new game series, which will be 100000x better than KH, and KH RULEEEEZ btw!!!!! ;D

V

V.A.T.13

Yannis: Pfft.

Anyway, KH will never die for us (fangirls) cause even when it's over, theres still doujinshi to read and fanfic upsates that will keep going. Fanarts and fan comics will keep poping up, doujin games, etc.

So, no, I won't mourn when it's over. In fact, I'll be happy when it's done with so I can f*ck everything up. >;D

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
^that's the V.A.T. I know and love, with all that sexual harrassment and psuedo-rape right on her sig.
Seriously though, those die hard fangirls can go on forever, like the Energizer bunny.

I'll be sad, but I would rather it come to a good, strong , clean finish than have it continue on forever. All good things come to an end....or else they become FF.

UrbanQuattrus

I won't be sad, I'll probably just go back to playing Final Doom. (I never did get around to beating it.)

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
What? Kingdom Hearts is going to END? OMG OMG what will happen? The world's going to end!!!!!! NOOOO KH will be gone NOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's what my frined did when she saw this thread. As for me:Yes, I will too join the funeral. Some one should sacrifice the 1st KH and put it into a grave and call everyone up to mourn. I wonder whter Square Enix is going to make it into another long FF? Then everyone would be satified.

I guess KHInsider will be a little empty, but people can still make this site lively again.

Sexy Angel
Ill probably be happy and live my life not caring about KH after college.

mwuahaha you little(and sometimes big) nerds!!! >;3 this includes me too.

UrbanQuattrus

I'll go back to watching the entire series of Full House on DVD. I'll start with the early seasons first, because the episodes before Michelle was old enough to talk were the best ones. Oh, Danny Tanner you goofball, you don't have to clean your dish detergent, your obsessive cleanliness is priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back