• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Which is what created Organization XIII?
Obviously he must remember something since they never wanted Roxas to enter Castle Oblivion.

Xemnas did, since is the Nobody.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Which is what created Organization XIII?
Obviously he must remember something since they never wanted Roxas to enter Castle Oblivion.
His experiments with hearts lead to splitting his and the other apprentices' bodies into becoming Heartless and Nobodies. Xemnas, Xehanort's nobody, formed the Org. 13 with the other apprentice's nobodies

CGNET

Was a nobody and heartless created because he was defeated by Aqua?
And does anyone else find it weird how they didn't explain the story more with the rest of them, especially Axel and Saix, because they don't seem like anything they were in COM and Days.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
And does anyone else find it weird how they didn't explain the story more with the rest of them, especially Axel and Saix, because they don't seem like anything they were in COM and Days.
1- Read my previous comment.
2-They made Lea and Isa like that to make it mysterious, or something. Mostly fan-service

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

No. He was defeated in battle, but to create a Heartless, you have to lose your heart to the darkness. If you have a strong heart, the body and soul you leave behind will create a Nobody.

I think Nomura said it'd be distracting to the main story.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
No. He was defeated in battle, but to create a Heartless, you have to lose your heart to the darkness. If you have a strong heart, the body and soul you leave behind will create a Nobody.

I think Nomura said it'd be distracting to the main story.

Correct, i'd like to add that being defeated in KH has the same meaning as being defeated in the real world.

A heartless is only made if you lose your heart to darkness. If you create a heartless, and you had a strong heart, your body and soul become a nobody.

But being defeated and becoming a heartless are two completely different things.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So we know that Aqua is the only one that is still alive and aware of her torment, which is being stuck in the realm of darkness. Anyone here think it's possible that she will be rescued by Sora?

I can tell it's not going to be a happy story by the ending. Ventus won't wake up because he's a part of Sora and Master Xehanort took over Terra's body.

The order goes like this.

Save Aqua.

Then save Ven: Aqua is needed in order to navigate through CO.

Then save Terra: I'm guessing he will need a strong connection to his past in order to overcome MX much like he did the Last Episode.

Basically the reverse order from how BBS should be played.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well out of all the people that have to be saved Aqua is pretty much the easiest of them all. After saving her thing will get complicated. they'll have to look for a way to defuse Sora's Heart back into his and Ven's. But after that they can do the same for Terra taking out MX's Heart, maybe even Master Erauqs'.
Then the rest is very complicated i can't even imagine how to save Roxas, Xion and Namine.

CGNET

All I can say is...it's going to be interesting.
I like how Nomura is making other characters just as important as Sora.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well out of all the people that have to be saved Aqua is pretty much the easiest of them all. After saving her thing will get complicated. they'll have to look for a way to defuse Sora's Heart back into his and Ven's. But after that they can do the same for Terra taking out MX's Heart, maybe even Master Erauqs'.
Then the rest is very complicated i can't even imagine how to save Roxas, Xion and Namine.

RAX and Namine being saved from torment doesn't necessarily involve a physical return.

Allister Rose

French Lover
coded seems to hint that namine's torment is waiting for sora to thank her. roxas hinted that he regretted something ( ithink the scene was the japanese pic of dual wielding hooded guy fighting sora saying he regret soemthing, or im ight have the wrong scene)

xion wants to be with roxas and axel again, so i think RAX all feelt he same torment

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Judging by Sora and Roxas' encounter in coded, Roxas' torment is that he has forgotten someone important. Xion's is more like the pain of being forgotten imo. So to save RAX from torment, the memories of Xion need to be restored.

relentlessheart1

Judging by Sora and Roxas' encounter in coded, Roxas' torment is that he has forgotten someone important. Xion's is more like the pain of being forgotten imo. So to save RAX from torment, the memories of Xion need to be restored.
i wonder whatll happen when memories of xion will return? will soras memories will get kerscuffled again?? i wonder

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Depends on which heart truly became Xehanort's Heartless. Was it a combination of Terra's, MX's, and Eraqus's, or was it just MX's?

ispoiledmyself

Sora destroyed his Heartless and Nobody. That must mean his original self has been restored. Cased closed ;3

is that really true if a someone's nobody and heartless are both destroyed the original self comes back? show me proof i must see!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
is that really true if a someone's nobody and heartless are both destroyed the original self comes back? show me proof i must see!

From Another Report. It's a booklet included as a preorder bonus for KH2FM+:

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
From Another Report. It's a booklet included as a preorder bonus for KH2FM+:

Was also hinted at in the novels by Namine that Axel has become whole again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back