• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Both King Mickey and Riku have gotten out of that Realm, its not like its impossible!

Yeah, but they were lucky. look at Aqua she's been stuck there for 10 year, it might be less for her but still she's been there for a long time. But there's no doubt there are ways to get out, Ansem himself did it before. We still don't know if it's so easy to get in, they might do it the same way Mickey did it in KH1.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
i wonder whatll happen when memories of xion will return? will soras memories will get kerscuffled again?? i wonder

Well, if Namine can, she'll most likely create a doll or unlock a copy of the memories Xion used and then restore them of her and Roxas.

Or in the end, she will make all kinds of fake bodies and they live like that.

Meh.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xion's torment is being forgotten, Roxas' is forgetting someone important, Axel's is not being with his friends.

Terra's is being possessed by MX, Aqua's is being trapped in the dark realm where she is unable to save her friends, and Ven's is his heart needing to heal.

yugi300

As long as Ansem the Wise comes back I am down with the rescue......../

Walkway

Xion's torment is being forgotten, Roxas' is forgetting someone important, Axel's is not being with his friends.

Terra's is being possessed by MX, Aqua's is being trapped in the dark realm where she is unable to save her friends, and Ven's is his heart needing to heal.

If thats the case then how the heck is Axel going to get to be with two people inside of Sora? Especially if he's reformed as Lea...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If thats the case then how the heck is Axel going to get to be with two people inside of Sora? Especially if he's reformed as Lea...

I don't know, I just can't think of anything else that would torment Axel/Lea

Caxm

Their hearts will not be fused like that forever. When Sora funds Ven he will just do the easy part. Stab himself and hope to God kiari can bring him back again. -lol but really how is he going to free Ventus?

Awards
I actually think that Ansem will help Aqua escape from the Realm of Darkness at the beginning. She'll Probably appear as an enigmatic figure in a black coat aiding Sora, but appearing as an enemy, like Riku did in KH2.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I actually think that Ansem will help Aqua escape from the Realm of Darkness at the beginning. She'll Probably appear as an enigmatic figure in a black coat aiding Sora, but appearing as an enemy, like Riku did in KH2.

good idea! i think the black coat mystery person should be aqua. where is everyone getting their black coats? hahahaha

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Their might have been a sale at the local walmart or something.
But yeah these coats appear out of nowhere.

hahaha apparently there is a store that they all shop at. maybe the moogle shop? hahaha no but really why do they all have them? i want to have aqua attack sora thinking he is bad and then mid fight have ven communicate with her through sora.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Aqua may become a new apprentice (Not the keyblade kind) under Ansem or something, in the hopes that together they can research a way to unfuse Terra and Vens' hearts.

But Aqua I still believe will be saved and will be a mentor to Sora.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Yes there is a moogle shop at one of the areas in the Realm of Darkness which is where Ansem got his new coat in Blank Points XD
Heck, even Mickey managed to find a coat that fits him perfectly.

i forgot about mickey!! hahaha they all have the coats. its a new fashion statement :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i forgot about mickey!! hahaha they all have the coats. its a new fashion statement :p

Indeed. Now back on topic:

Along with others I think the order will go Aqua, Ventus, and then Terra for an epic climatic battle. Aqua will be the easiest because the realm of darkness isn't hard to travel to. Just get Riku to make a portal lol The hard part would be getting out though...

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Indeed. Now back on topic:

Along with others I think the order will go Aqua, Ventus, and then Terra for an epic climatic battle. Aqua will be the easiest because the realm of darkness isn't hard to travel to. Just get Riku to make a portal lol The hard part would be getting out though...

they have to realize that she is there first. besides the only one who knows her is DiZ and how does mickey know where she is. plus sora has no clue who she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back