• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{What a W o n d e r f u l World: The World E n d s With Y o u}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
[Written in First Person]

Such a wonderful, diverse city. This place is called Shibuya, located somewhere in Japan, I don't know much about geography, so sorry if you wanted to know exactly where is it. Nonetheless this place is always so busy, with everyone minding their own business and roaming the streets, laughing with others, being oh so...filled with life. But were they truly living? Wittling time away, letting it go by so casually--was that what life was about?

Too bad I can't think on it more, I've still got some work left to do. The Game would start soon.

I am called Vivace. I am the Composer of The Reapers' Game. You could say that I'm head honcho, though I work more behind the scenes, letting Mai-chan take care of everything for me. As head honcho, I called all the shots--and thus I also made sure all the preparations were complete. Sure, I could always send the Reapers--my underlings, hee hee--to do it for me, but I really had nothing better to do once the Game started, so why not prepare it?

As of this moment, you could see a girl standing in front of Lapin Angelique, peeking through the glass curiously. She had white hair reaching down to her waist, tyed at the ends with some string and a pin. She wore a blue brassiere and an adorable pink miniskirt.

In case you couldn't tell, that girl was me.

What was I doing? Inspecting the shop. Why? Because if I put a Mark on the shop, the Players could shop in the store. The sales have gone down, and I was wondering if I could help out. Maybe ask Ongaku to help the store out, it used to be one of my favorite brands. My thoughts then shifted to the Game Master I had chosen--Ongaku. Quite the temper, that one, but I had to choose him. Originally, I was going to pick Gendou, but something's been bothering me about him...

"Why not." I stated to no one in particular--not that anyone could hear me, anyways. The Mark appeared on the window, and I curtly turned and walked past many people, unpocketing my cellphone and flipping it open.

21 Feb 14:00

Two o'clock already?! Yipes. After looking around once more, I gave a half hearted sigh and shrugged. The Game has started, so there was nothing left to prepare. Something was bothering me, however. Last Game, a Reaper by the name of Yuzuki was killed. At first I had dismissed it as death by a Player, but according to Gendou's report, she was killed by Noise. That wasn't possible.

So, I guess I'll have to do some investigating.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Crowded streets. Loud music blaring from speakers in front of a store. People brushing past each other in a silent mutual apology unheard, swallowed by sounds from every direction. Cultures here clash endlessly in hopes of becoming the victor in the eyes of the population. A few of the Battlers include Jupiter of the Monkey, Mus Ratus, Gatito, and Lapin Angelique. Despite their fierce battles, there is never a permanent victor, since the top brand is always overtaken by another brand. This is the norm in Shibuya.

Noise. People endlessly jabbering, blurry sounds coming from every direction, impossible to decipher any of it. This was the first thing to hit the slowly awaking female. Head pounding, Sana slowly sat up from her previous position of simply laying down. Gazing around, a look of confusion took over her face. Slowly, she started to remember bits of her situation. Standing up, she noticed a guitar on the ground, and picked it. Her heart felt as if it were sucker punched as she realized it was hers, and she had no power whatsoever to play it. Trying her best--and failing to--push aside her memories, she strapped the guitar upside down to her back. The weight of it felt unnatural and alien.

She knew a small amount of the Game she was in, but was not one hundred percent sure on the details. Turning to a man walking by, she decided to try her hand at communication.
"Excuse me."
The man ignored her. This explained to her that other people really couldn't see her. So then other players were the only people who could interact with her...Or at least, that's what she thought. Absentmindedly, she dug her hands into her pockets. They struck something small, circular, and metallic. When she pulled one out she was greeted with a pin adorned with a skull, the background was pitch black. The rest of the objects were also pins, each one bearing different symbols and even animals. She recognized some of them from Lapin Angelique.

With a quick scan of her surroundings, Sana found she was standing in the ever populated Scramble Crossing. "What am I supposed to do now?" She asked herself.

zachen

Awards
Cars honking, people yelling, roaring music this was not a good way to start off a day for the young man with the black mop like hair.

"My head feels like it's been repeatedly bashed in with cooking pans." Zach said out loud to himself while he looked around. There were people everywhere!

"Where am I?" He said He looked up and saw the 104 Building looming overhead.

Shibuya Crossing, eh' not a bad place to start a race between life and death
the young man thought to himself speaking of which it's time to find a partner.

He then walked off in search of his new best friend.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I awaken in the middle of a crowded street, I literally could see anything but endless human heads surrounded by buildings. "Where am I?!" Light thinks to himself.

He notices a man with a briefcase standing on a street corner. He approaches the man hoping to find the answers he is looking for. "Excuse me, could you tell me where I am? I think I am kind of lost..." Light says to the man.

The man says nothing.

"Is this bastard ignoring me?" Light thinks to himself.

After several attempts to draw the mans attention, Light tries to grab his shoulder.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Light says frustrated.

Light's hand goes through the mans shoulder as if it didn't exist at all. Petrified, Light falls back on his ass barely able to speak.

"Did- Did my hand just-" Light mumbles.

Terrified he runs the other direction while running through every civilian in his way.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Awakening in the center of the overcrowded streets of Scramble Crossing, Roucher slowly observed his surroundings, unsure of why he could possibly be lying in the street. "What happened? Was I jumped? Did I fall asleep or something?" He asked himself. The same skyscrapers, business people, and teenagers flooded the streets, all rushing to somewhere they needed to be. "All of them are slaves of the government, all doing the same thing each and every day. Makes me sick to my stomach."

Observing his surroundings carefully, he still had no clue what happened. Deciding to leave the question for later, he walked over to a man wearing a suit, carrying a briefcase. "Hey pops, you know what time it is?" Roucher shouted as he shoved through the crowd. The man gave no reply, carrying on with his routine. "Whatever OLD MAN! I don't care what you think of me!" He shouted. A young teenage girl was then headed his way, dressed in a uniform. "Hey you, what time is it?" The girl held no response, acting as if he never existed. "You people really need to learn manners. What, do you find it fun to make people mad by ignoring them?" No one had listened to him. He got on his hands and knees, pounding at the concrete to ease his pain. He opened his palm, no pain at all, to find numbers flashing on his right hand, the numbers decreasing at a constant rate. "What the heck happened? Am I....dead? Is it a joke?" He thought. He opened his other palm to find a black pin with a white skull emblazoned in the center of it. In his pocket, he flung his pockets open, more pins clattering on the ground. "What are these for? WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS TOWN?" He saw a swarm of tree green frogs hopping his way, except they looked like graffiti you would find on the wall of a subway. They hopped with hostile intent, casually jumping off of him as he tried to fend them off. He tried to retreat to the Statue of Hachiko, thinking he would lose them, but they were still behind him. He was out of breath, surrounded. "SOMEONE HELP! WHAT IS GOING ON?" Roucher shouted, entering a crouched position.

Finrear

I ran so fast, faster than I thought I could. Franticly looking at the people passing by, reading the minds of each. I was so scared. Behind me were giant frogs, noise. I needed to find someone, someone who could help me.

"Damn, I'm going to be erased at this rate."

Up ahead I saw someone who stood out from the rest. He had pure white hair and blue eyes, but what made him different was I couldn't read his mind. I knew he was like me. He was running away, I tried to yell at him but I was too out of breath. So out of instinct I tackled him to the ground.

"Be... par... partner. noise... coming"

I could barely breath. And the noise were still coming.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Walking down the Crossing, Sana tried to immerse herself in the large crowd of people. She tried to make herself believe that she was the same as everyone else around her. She tried to feel as though they were brushing past her and they were just too busy doing whatever it was they needed to do to notice her. She tried...but trying and succeeding are two entirely different things. Nearing herself to accept the fact that she was dead was not at all an easy task. It was the hardest thing she ever had to do in her life...if this counted as a life, anyway.

A sharp sudden pain filled her chest. Suddenly aware of her surroundings, she saw a handful of large frogs surrounding her. One jumped and landed on her chest, making her feel rather awkward and molested. Those feelings were quickly replaced with more pain as the frog jumped off her with force that knocked her to the ground.
"I gotta run it." She told herself as she got back to her feet. "At least until I find a partner..." Holding her left side, she ran in blind panic. Behind her, her guitar bounced uncomfortably against her rear end. Despite her dangerous situation, she couldn't help but be in wonder. Sana was running for her life from some weird frogs--it hit her then that these must be Noise--in a crowded street full of people who didn't even realize any of this was happening.

A few feet away from the Statue of Hachiko, Sana stopped dead. Just ahead were another group of Noise frogs. At first she thought they were waiting for her, but she soon saw someone in a dark blue sweater on the ground, crouching. In her mind, it connected that he, too, was a Player. She didn't know what possessed her to do so, but she unstrapped her guitar and held it upside down, gripping the neck. A modern-day warrior, raising her ax as she marched to battle. Or at least, that's what she wanted to be. The guitar was heavy, and even with both arms she doubted she could swing it very fast. A frog jumped toward the boy, and in a rather clumsy manner, she swung the guitar with all her strength.

Though she did hit her target before it landed on the boy, it was painfully obvious that it was a stupidly worthless attack. The frog rolled backward and landed again on its rear legs, ready to jump again.
"Listen!" Sana shouted to the youth, "we need'a make a pact!" She held out her hand down to him, she felt what power she held was reaching down into her palm. As soon as their hands connected, they would share their powers. "We'll be safe from any other Noise if you grab my hand!" As much as she wanted to sound collected, her throat betrayed her as she heard her voice squeak slightly.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Invisible to most in the city, and unnoticed by all those that were able to see him, Mitsuga Indou sat atop the 104 Tower, one leg dangling, the other perched on the ledge he sat on. His foot was just obscuring the massive mutli-story screen on the front of 104, the latest and biggest brands plastered over it in vibrant LED displays. Currently, Pegaso Altier had seen a small resurgence, and taken a bigger-than-usual chunk of the market into it's brand. For that reason alone, the Reaper known as Requiem sat where he was, a dozen or so stories above the ground. There were taller buildings, but for viewing the Scramble Crossing, and some of the streets that radiated from it and 104, it was sufficient.

Hundreds moved about in formations with little order and whose only cohesion was how tightly they were packed when the traffic lights allowed their passage. Shoulders and bags brushed against one another, the mass seething like a worms in dirt. For all intents and purposes, the world they inhabited and what they were, may as well be worms compared to Requiem. He held them with little contempt, though, understanding that every powerful being in the world originates from humanity. Japan, with it's strange blend of the ultra-modern and old traditions, had in the past decade or so been apt to produce such people. For a brief time, it turned out about seven Reapers in as many weeks, two of whom went on to become Angels.

The Reapers' Game was a harsh and cruel system of judgement, though in some ways far better than in the Realground, as it was called. Existences were constantly being put at stake, and no one denied that. At least here, in the Underground, so long as you were there by the Composer's rules, when you gave something your all, put every fibre of your being into it, and are willing to risk everything, you actually get something of equal value in return, though it might not be what you expect. Nothing like the inane crap and bureaucracy that goes on in the realm of the living, that keeps every single human being as less than they could be.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
[FONT=&quot]People walking about going wherever there destination was, the busy streets, the giant buildings looking like they would touch the sky surely this was the Scramble Crossing. Ikuto awoke and sat up. He let out a huge yawn soon after. Quickly the boy covered his mouth. He looked around and saw people just kept going as if he didn't yawn.

“I’m sort of glad no one heard that. Don't want to cause a big deal."

He got to his feet and dusted himself off. Ikuto couldn't remember too much what he was doing before. He knew for sure he didn't go fall straight asleep in the street. Did he get hit by someone or something? No someone would have most likely helped him. He let out a sigh and decided to just ignore it. He adjusted his headphones and turned on his I-pod. Music soon flowed into his headphones and into his ears. Usually he would tap his foot to the beat, but the music coming from the headphones was unknown to him.

“Did I put this in my I-pod? No way, but that’s strange unless someone was messing with it."

Ikuto put his hands into his pocket and began to dig inside. He felt his phone, but also something else. It felt small and somewhat metallic. There were of more like this feeling in his left pocket as well. He grabbed the one in his right pocket and took it out. It was a pin with a white skull and black background on it. "Pretty cool if you’re into that kind of stuff," muttered Ikuto putting the pin back in his pocket. Two girls soon walked towards his direction. He was about to just move out the way, but they walked through him as if he was a ghost.

The boy looked at his hands as if the answer was supposed to appear on them. "Did those girls just-" His phone made a beep sound signaling he received a text message. He dug into his pocket with one of his hands and just stared at the other. Ikuto finally shook the ghost thought out of his head and paid attention to his phone.

He checked the message section of his phone and found the message sent to him. Ikuto soon read it. "Mission: Reach 104. You have 60 minutes. Fail and face erasure." He was annoyed by the message already. He knew it was spam and was just about to delete it. Suddenly a sharp pain went by his right hand. Almost dropping his phone he luckily grabbed it with the other. He checked his right hand to see some kind of time limit on it and it began counting down.

"Uh, okay when did I get a tattoo and why is it counting down," said Ikuto. He looked around wondering if people saw or even heard him. Ikuto felt he was truly a ghost. Was he dead and if he was how? Suddenly, frog like creatures appeared from thin air and landed in front of him.

"Uh, nice frogs," said Ikuto stepping back.

He didn't like the look in the frogs’ eyes and he had the feeling he should leave. One frog jumped on him and almost caused him to fall. Before the other could strike he began to run. Ikuto knew one thing and one thing only. He had to get far away from these frogs before things got worst.

"Can anyone help a guy out," shouted Ikuto putting his phone back in his pocket as he continued to run. No one answer his call for help. It was like they didn't care at all. Was he truly dead and not able to be seen by the living?
---------------------------

Ongaku laughed and tried his best not to fall out of the couch he was on. He was alone in the Dead God's Pad. The reaper finally stopped laughing after a good couple of seconds. He was lucky he was alone unless the other reapers would be cracking jokes on how crazy he was again. Ongaku had finally become Game Master of the Week. The job he wanted since his rookie days. Even though he was Game Master it didn't mean he gave up his idea of becoming Composer. Ongaku would play the role of loyal reaper until it was his chance to strike.

"As the players start to come I will be waiting in the shadows, this week going to be a real party for me. I'm going to make sure each player gives there hardest on each mission. I want to fight the strongest on the last day and not punks who got lucky because they let the others players finish the missions. Its Ongaku week to shine and trust me it’s going to shine brightly.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Game Master soon laughed manically. He had stuck to tradition like most Game Masters, making the first mission to reach 104. Of course the noise was the players’ issues at the moment.

"I LOVE THIS JOB."[/FONT]

Last edited:

Silverslide

As I am running from god knows what, I am tackled from behind. The voice said something about a partnership. Realizing that he wasn't going through me and that he could see me made me think that this partnership could give me some answers. Ahead of me I see several kids that are surrounded by evil looking frogs. Some are scared and in a fetal position.

Light looks in the corner of his eye to have a glance at the boy. He was a really tall kid with blond hair. Light agrees to the partnership.

"S- Sure..." Light says.

As soon as Light agreed a bright beam of light appeared around him. He felt so liberated compared to how terrified he was earlier.

Suddenly, he appears with his partner side by side while surrounded by Demonic looking frogs. Knowing that a fight was coming, Light gets in a battle stance and runs ahead into battle.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
[Taikero]
So he sat there, bored off his ass. Nothing but the sound of Shibuya streets going in one ear and out the other. That lasted for about as long as his attention was grabbed as he replaced it with iPod touche's twewy tracks. Shibuya. Five minutes clapping. Game Over. Stopping at the third, a callous smirk befell the harrier.

"Am I actually going to score points this week? Or do I have to cheat the system...again."

A red bandanna, complimented with a nice black hat of more so a squarish shape. A shortly cut jacket, not so heavy as two short sleeves came from the underside, skulls&crossbones where his trademark 'look' among the reapers. Black jeans, and Adidas of the shell-toed style where what he wore to the lower half. Looking at his eyes, they were a strange and nigh colorless green. Often said he had pretty eyes, but they went over his head at times.

Ring! Ring!

"...!" startled, he reached for his pocket, taking out his phone. "What do we have here?" In his view, it was a sign that the game had started. Yawning once as a sign that even he grew bored, he pondered something for a bit. "Officer Ongaku is most likely going to get wrecked by this week's players. I've got my own business to take care of, I'll check in from time to time."

The Harrier spread his wings. He was in A-East over the concert hall, scoping out this real cutie looking in Lapin Angelique. Cutting off his eyes from the sunlight above his head, there was a brief wave of seriousness that fell over him. Just as that moment subsided, he was gone.

Ugadawa Backstreets

It was about two o'clock. Players had to be scrambling, so this man himself let his eyes fall on the mural painted by Cat for a brief moment. He wasn't far from above a graphic artist himself, but it was more or less his inspiration in a sense. Clutching something in his hand. A pin? A black pin, that manifested taboo noise.

"I figured that'd get your attention. Yuzuki obvioiusly got overpowered, which isn't to say she wasn't prepared to face down. I never liked how she tailed me anyway. She deserved what she sought...DESTRUCTION AHAHAHAHA!"

A lone conversation with himself on the most rarely visited street bordered off by a level four barrier, the key of which was taken from the Officer ranked Reaper slain.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Roucher looked up, seeing a hand extended to him. "We'll be safe from the Noise if you grab my hand." He heard a woman say. He grabbed her hand, a flash of light enveloping the two of them. When the flash faded, he felt more powerful than he was before. One of the pins that he threw to the ground previously gave off an eerie glow, just begging for Roucher to use its power. He gripped the pin and a sword made of energy appeared in his hand. "How come I couldn't use this before?" Roucher asked the woman. Before she had the chance to reply, Roucher swung his new blade at the frogs, killing one in a single slice. "Time for revenge! Eat this!" He shouted, clutching another pin that made him do a powerful spinning slash, killing two more. "I recommend you join in before I kill all of them myself." He shouted to the woman who was now his partner.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sana felt her hand come into contact with his, and was immediately surrounded in a dazzling lime green light. Lime green was, incidentally, her favorite color. She felt herself get lost in the quickly fading now sliver of light. She was lightheaded, and had half a mind to just fall asleep right then and there. This feeling only lasted for a few seconds until she gathered back her composure. They had made a pact. This meant they were no longer powerless. Once again digging into her pockets, she produced a pin with the picture of a small mouse being electrocuted.

Her guitar, previously heavy and awkward to use, now felt amazingly light.
"I recommend you join in before I kill all of them myself."
Sana jolted her head upward. The boy--no, her partner--had taken down some Noise by himself. With a shiver she realized they both must now be much more powerful then they had ever been in their lives. This also meant the Noise'll end up testing their new strength. But that was for later. Right now they had to deal with this froggies. Lifting her guitar once more, she brought it downwards toward a nearby Noise. This time, it's pain was heard, and it quickly evaporated into what could only be described as the static you get from leaving the T.V. on a channel that it doesn't get. Sana shook her head; now was not the time to daydream. Again she swung, this time in a horizontal line, sending another frog flying across and landing smack into the window of a nearby store, where it too evaporated. Still, there were many left, and she wanted to get rid of them fast. Out of her pockets came another pin: it was black with a pink wave in the middle accompanied by pink lines. Princess K had called it the Mic. Lolita Mic.

Using the pin as a pick, she struck a long cord. Everything began to shake, the floor, the walls of stores, even the statue of Hachiko. Of course, nobody else seemed to notice. The leftover Noise quickly vanished into static as Sana fell on her knees. She quickly wiped away the tears that had gathered in her eyes from memories of her life playing that same guitar. Looking at her new partner, she smiled.
"My name is Sonata Hare, Sana for short. We're gonna hafta stick together for the rest of--"

beep beep beep
Sana grabbed her black phone and read her new text aloud. "Mission: Reach 104. You have 60 minutes. Fail and face erasure." She gasped suddenly as her right hand was branded with a slowly decreasing timer.
59:59...
59:58...
59:57...
"Crap." She looked at her partner again. "We gotta move."

Finrear

The white haired boy accepted the pact and a bright light emitted from both of them. I could feel it, I could feel the power surging through me. At that moment I knew i could fight back against the noise. I put an Ovis pin on my glove, and together we defeated the noise.

"Wow that was awesome. I've never felt so power. You were awesome too. I'm Dirge, nice to meet you."

I reached out my hand when my cellphone suddenly rang. I quickly pulled it out of my pocket and opened it to see a message.

"Mission: Reach 104, You have 60 minutes"

Suddenly a sharp pain came across the back of my hand. I took off my glove to reveal a timer on the back of my left hand.

"Damn, 104 is all the way across town. We better hoof it!"

Silverslide

After erasing all of the noise, Light turns towards the boy and he tells him his name.

"Call me Light." Light says unwilling to form any type of bond.

After saying that the boys cell phones rings. A piercing pain comes across my hand as if someone is carving into my hand with a heated piece of sharp metal.

He said something about going to 104. Confused, I told him that I should probably follow him since I had no recollection of anything concerning this town besides the crossing.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"You really are a crazy son of a bitch, aren't you Ongaku?"

Gendou stood in the open doorway between the Dead God's Pad and the Trail of the Bygone with a small smirk visible on his face from beneath the turned up collar of his greatcoat. As the Reaper casually walked into the Dead God's Pad, causing the fish beneath the floor to scatter every time he took a step then swarm back beneath his feet in between steps, he opened up his greatcoat all the way, revealing both his clothes and the rest of his face. Gendou plopped down onto the couch across from Ongaku and, lazily, lifted his legs off the ground and slowly turned his body in alignment with the couch, before letting his feet fall onto the soft fabric. Gendou allowed his head to fall back onto the soft armrest of the couch and wiggled once to get comfortable.

"But of course, who doesn't love a crazy son of a bitch? Adds a nice bit of spice to the mundane ritual of daily life."

Gendou's mind began to drift as he listened to the sound of flowing water from the encased waterfall to the right of him, causing him to more or less miss anything Ongaku said, assuming he said anything at all. It was so soothing, so relaxing, that Gendou's eyes began to flicker shut in an attempt to pull the Reaper into sleep. As inviting as sleep sounded at the moment, Gendou would rather not have it. The Reaper sat his elevated feet down onto the floor, causing the once carelessly floating fish to rush over and swarm his feet yet again. Gendou couldn't help but chuckle to himself at the sight of this. He moved his feet to the right, the fish following them obediently; to the left, the fish again following them obediently; and finally opened his legs in both directions, causing the fish to swarm to one foot, over to the other, then back to the first, unsure which foot to swarm under. Naturally, this only caused Gendou to laugh more.

His enjoyment of mocking the fish was short-lived as something more important came to Gendou's mind: he was thirsty. Gendou slowly pushed himself up from the couch, as if trying not to make a sound, and stretched his arms out to their extent over his head, accompanied by a yawn that turned into satisfied moan as he exhaled. The Reaper walked toward the bar, the fish once again playing tag with his feet as he walked. He passed the Foosball table, casually twisting one of the handles a full 360 degrees as he passed, and jumped over the bar counter. Gendou scanned through the bottles that sat on the shelf against the glass wall, eventually grabbing a half empty bottle of Sake, one of his personal bottles that he had 'enhanced' with extra ingredients. Content with his choice, Gendou jumped back over the counter and made his way back to the couch. He lazily leaned back on the couch, this time lifting and placing his feet onto the table in front of the couch. He pulled the top off the bottle and took a quick drink, letting the liquid drain down his throat at its own pace. Gendou let his hand limply drop to his side, the Sake swishing in the bottle, and let out a single, satisfied sigh.

"So," Gendou's lips curled up into a smirk. "I can't wait to see how you handle your first week as a Game Master." Gendou lifted the bottle to his lips once again and lifted the bottle up, letting a small amount of the liquid slide down his throat before dropping the bottle back to his side once again. "For your sake, you'd better hope it doesn't end up being your last."

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
"I need to find a way to lose these frogs," muttered Ikuto.

He was running as fast as possible, but still the frogs continued to chase him. A lot of things were going through Ikuto's head. The idea of him being dead, the strange text message he received, the fact that these frogs were trying to kill him and much more.

The sixteen year old continued to run heading to the direction of Shibu Department Store. As he was about to cross to the other side he bumped into something.

"WHAT THE HELL."

He was trying to get to the Shibu Department Store, but it was like a mysterious force was making it impossible to get to the other side. Ikuto place his hand wondering if it would go through, but it didn't. It felt like some kind of invisible wall was in the way. Before he knew it a pain shot from his back making him drop to his knees. Ikuto turned quickly to see the killers frogs were behind him. They were about six of them all ready to pounce on him while he was down.

Ikuto got to his feet quickly. "Great! What a stupid way to go, being killed by frogs. This is going to be real nice story to tell to the people on the other side," said Ikuto standing his ground.

----------------------------------
"You really are a crazy son of a bitch, aren't you Ongaku?"

Ongaku already knew the owner of the voice. He turned to the direction of the voice and seeing it was Gendou. The young Game Master could only let out a laugh to Gendou's comment. He watched as his fellow reaper took a seat at the couch across from him.

"But of course, who doesn't love a crazy son of a bitch? Adds a nice bit of spice to the mundane ritual of daily life."

“True, but I think we all have a little craziness in our system. Then again there are some who have more than others," said Ongaku most likely referring to himself.

"Yo Gendou, are you even listening to me anymore," shouted the Game Master noticing Gendou was on the verge of sleep.

Ongaku just let out a sigh and lay back in the couch he was sitting in. He thought being Game Master of the week would give him some kind of respect. Then again that was coming from the crazy guy. He turned Gendou he let out a chuckle. Ongaku noticed the swarms of fish under the floor were following Gendou's feet every move. He care little of the fish and there sudden liking to Gendou's feet.

Soon Gendou moved from the couch and over to the bar section. Ongaku had given up his drinking days since he became a reaper. Seeing as drinking was thing that got him killed in the first place. The Game Master walked to the Foosball table.

"I can't wait to see how you handle your first week as a Game Master."

"Trust me Gendou it going to be killer week," said Ongaku twisting one of the handles of the Foosball table. "It’s a shame really. I was expecting the players finish the first mission quickly. The sad thing it’s quite simple actually, probably the easiest mission this entire week."

Last edited:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Rouchers' energy blade disintegrated in his palm, indicating the battle with the "Noise" was over. A moment after Sonata's phone went off, he heard a beeping coming from his pocket, the same sound that emitted from the object his partner had. He pulled out an object that resembled what Sonata held. He wasn't sure what it was for, but he knew he just had to open it to make it stop beeping. "What the heck is this thing anyway? It seems familiar, but I don't know what it is." Roucher asked Sona, who seemed to know what it was. He opened it the same way she had and saw text indicating something they were to do, including a time limit. Reach 104. You have 60 minutes. Fail, and erasure. "This seems easy enough. It's just a small walk away. But why would they make one so easy though? Is this some kind of joke?" He asked. "My name is Roucher by the way, or you can just call me Akiba." He said as he started in the direction back to the square, which would lead them to the 104 building that towers over Shibuya.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Mariko would have noticed some very interesting things about her surroundings, were she not panicking. Why was she in the middle of the city, sleeping fully dressed on the hard, cold ground? That didn't seem like a very tempting idea, so for a short time after waking, she was doing everything in her power to remember why she might be in this exact spot.

Luckily for her, the answer came quickly enough. She remembered what had come about, which she was thankful for. She wasn't, however, pleased with what she had come across. Therefore, she reminded herself to try and forget the useless but painful details, and look at the big picture. She disliked the big picture nearly as much, and therefore vowed to go do whatever she was supposed to do.

Once again, the answer came quickly. This time in the form of a sharp pain in her hand, and irritating ringing coming from her jacket pocket. The text she was sent gave the entire situation a whole new level of bleakness. And the whole "branding" bit was a bit annoying... But, it was functional enough. She now had a constant reminder of exactly how deep the shit she had gotten into was.

The text had read "Mission: Reach 104. You have 60 minutes. Fail and face erasure." Once again, she was in luck, as she knew exactly where 104 was. Unluckily, of course, she had no idea where she was. She figured she wouldn't be too far away from it, though. It wasn't as if things were hopeless... right? Well, there was no need to wonder, because she realised that either things would come together, or she'd die. With that thought, she decided not to let fate take its course, and to instead, explore her surroundings.

She wasted a good few minutes looking at store signs. Finding nothing that looked particularly recognisable, she decided to walk a ways from her current location and see if she came across anything noteworthy. Mariko realised at this point that she was probably screwed, but... Well, it had only been a few minutes. She had ample time left, so there wasn't really any reason to be so depressed... But things have a way of seeming larger when there's a good chance they can kill you.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
[Taikero]
The harrier had his back to the stairwell leading down to the next district, Shibu-Q. Not worried, today was only the first day so as a harrier the most he could do was hang back and let the weaklings walk on their legs. The player erasure count is almost always zero, they're given one hour to complete a task that takes quite literally five minutes. Easy enough right?

"Once again, we make it blatantly easy for these kids. Eh, I guess that half-ass Ongaku knows what he's doing. Tch, really now?"

His arrogance, unpleasantness, and smart mouth were at times unbearable. He'd merely shrug, and show off those pearly whites, intensely sharp, and shut down the next person to say something utterly reckless. In the past, harriers DID in fact attack players on the first day, only after they've formed a pact.

"So by now, fifteen to twenty in, they're booking it through through The Scramble Crossing, gunning for 104. Well then..." trailing off he smashed his right fist into his left, the only hand that was gloved. "Lets test run the mice for this rat race!"

Scramble Crossing

Sitting on top of a light post. The Scramble of course was always lively. To the reapers even the invisibles floating on the RG, were just targets to rack up that would prove valid candidates for the game. Taikero, glared pretty hard and was looking for any hustling of two people rather close to each other. So far with his not far from eagle eyes, he came across one female walking all by her lonesome.

"Check pale-face over there wandering aimlessly. Some motivation would be great I'm guessing."

He raised his right palm, held from the underside. from the distance he stood a good ways away. To the player that didn't scan they didn't see the obvious noise floating about the entire area. A single player going unprotected is easily dogged out, defenseless, without access to psyches or innate skills like psychokinesis. Either way, a wave of noise headed to chase her down.

"Hope she can pact or she's boned."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back