• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► We'll Learn Together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aside from the the easily overlooked typos, the story is prett good.

My only request:
Please, no AkuRoku. I would like to see how this goes, but I don't think I'll be able to stomache yaoi to get there...

Sorry if you're fond of that, but if you are thinking of REALLY putting that in there, tell me now, please.

It's T so it wouldn't be yaoi. It'd be Shonen-Ai.

Even so, AkuRoku is one of the strongest fandoms known to fanfiction just because Axel says all those things to Roxas. I don't mind Shonen-Ai and you shouldn't tell the writer what to include or not include in the story.

Guilded.Raven

'Kay.

However, that was my point in asking if they were going to use that pairing.
So I can decide if I want to keep reading or not.

Glos-Peach

Aside from the the easily overlooked typos, the story is prett good.

My only request:
Please, no AkuRoku. I would like to see how this goes, but I don't think I'll be able to stomache yaoi to get there...

Sorry if you're fond of that, but if you are thinking of REALLY putting that in there, tell me now, please.

No, the AkuRoku hints are just to make it funnier... I mean, c'mon... Did you hear what Axel was saying? XD

But other than the little... hints from Axel's side... AkuRoku is not a pairing. Because I don't like it.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
No, the AkuRoku hints are just to make it funnier... I mean, c'mon... Did you hear what Axel was saying? XD

But other than the little... hints from Axel's side... AkuRoku is not a pairing. Because I don't like it.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well after being gone for the weekend it seems so much has happened while I was away. Please don't tell me the AkuRoku thing is Axel and Riku, I don't like that idea. Still looking forward to the next chapter Peach.

AkuRiku is Axel Riku.
AkuRoku is Roxas and Axel

Glos-Peach

you can just stop writing if you don't want annoyance's help.

Uh, I never said I don't accept her help.

If anything, her criticism should be respected, as it is better than a good number of the posts, such as your post on the previous page saying "Lol, that was good. I like where this is going", I see (and make me loathe) the art sections on this site at times. Annoyance is trying to improve Glos-Peach's wrting by giving her tips in order to make her writing better. I know as a writer, I appreciate getting feedback on what I can improve rather than a friend saying it was good in order to keep my spirits up.

Everyone can leave which ever kind of comment they want.

AkuRoku is just wierd. RoXion is more to my liking. But I hope something goes up, I'm giddy just thinking about what could happen next.

I kinda like RoXion as well, though for me they are more friends. AkuRoku is just too funny to ignore. XD

Just go with what happens. Let your characters evolve and choose for themselves. Once that happens, it's pretty easy to write it out.

Yeah, you're right. Though I can't imagine any couples here... Even if they would be any pairings, it wouldn't be complicated and serious like in those Drama stories. :p

Glos-Peach

Ahem...so...this is awkward. I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry. I also want to thank you all for waiting once more. :3

Okay, so this is the new chappy; he came out all fuzzy and not interesting. But I just felt like I need to update. ^___^;

And I noticed that I double (multiplie) posted on the first page, I think. And I really don't know why since I remember putting it all on one message...odd. Anyway, I'm sorry and since I'm new here, I really don't know what to do. ^^" But I think I need to ask, don't I?

Anyway, enough with me. ENJOY!! :D

Chapter 5: My roomate

The boring day passed quickly. No one got to be with the Organization at the same class again, so Sora calmed down. Until—

Halls

"Hey, here are those guys" Tidus said, pointing at the new students.

Sora narrowed his eyes. "Let's go"

"No, I want to talk with them" Selphie and Tidus walked to them.

"Hi" Tidus said

"Oh hey, huh… Tedious and Saliva right?"

"It's Tidus and Selphie…"

"Whatever" Larxene said

"Here you are! I was looking for ya!" Wakka joined

"Oh guys, I want you to meet Wakka" Selphie said

"Wakka, those are Axel, Marluxia, Zexion, Demyx, Larxene and Xion" Tidus explained

"Hello" everyone greeted

"Kairi, Namine, Roxas, come back here!" Sora yelled

"Oh, I see you already met Wakka" Kairi smiled

"Did you guys already check with who you are at the dorms?" Namine asked

"Dorms?" Xion asked

"Yeah. Didn't you know we sleep in this school?" Roxas asked

"What?!" The Nobodies yelled.

"Umm...Destiny High Boarding School...? What are you, from Space?" Wakka raised an eyebrow.

"Nah ha~We are from The World That Never Was!" Demyx announced proudly.

"Shut up!" Marluxia whispered.

At the other side of the hall

Sora sighed. "Could you believe they are talking to the enemy, Riku?"

Riku was walking to the others.

Sora's jaw dropped "My best friend!!"

"Well, now you do," Riku said. "We are spending the week here, and on weekends and holidays we are going home"

"Where do you check with who you are?" Marluxia asked

"Right there," Roxas pointed at posts on the wall. "Find your name and your roommates"

Axel pushed through everyone to find out.

A furious Sora came to the others "Come on guys, let's go. I don't want them any close to us"

"Sora, don't you over-reacting?" Kairi sighed

"STAY AWAY FROM US!!" Sora yelled like the mad kid he is.

Axel chuckled "Well, that's going to be difficult since we're teamed up"

"What!?" Sora looked at the posts

Dorm 209

Sora Hikari

Roxas Hikari

Riku Hoshi

Tidus Shima

Axel

"No way!!"

"That's awesome!" Roxas said happily

"Who am I with?" Demyx looked for his name "Let's see… Ha ah!"

Dorm 211

Wakka Take

Terra Tsuchi

Demyx

Marluxia

Zexion

"Zexy! We are roommates!"

"Kill me now"

"I'll do it!" Axel and Riku said in unison and laughed.

Sora and Roxas narrowed their eyes.

"Well, I'm not taking it! I want to change it!" Sora said "I'll talk to the principal and ask him—dammit! I forgot!" Sora sighed

"Let's check it too" Selphie said

"Girls, look!" Kairi said

Dorm 320

Selphie Kuma

Kairi Sakura

Namine Sakura

Larxene

Xion

"Hey! We are together Xion" Larxene said

"Let me see… Oh yeah! And Kairi, Namine and Selphie are here too"

"So we are all teamed together..." Marluxia said. "That's stupid!"

"Umm" Larxene put a finger on her lips and thought. "I guess that Ansem the Wise wanted to make sure we'd stick together so that we won't make troubles and we'd learn how to get along."

"Or meybe he just hates us" Zexion said.

"Yes, that might be it" Larxene nodded.

"Yup. But who is huh… Terra?" Demyx asked

"Another friend" Riku said

"Terra…" Xion muttured "Sounds familiar. Oh I know! He's that cute guy I bumped into earlier—oops!" Xion gagged.

"Xion has a crush!" Larxene said in a sing song voice.

"Do not!"

"She is right Larxene. She needs a heart for that" Zexion said

"Don't you have a book to sniff?"

"Where are those dorms anyway?" Demyx asked

"Next to this building, there is another one" Tidus explained "It's dedicated to the dorms"

"There is one good thing in all this weird and stupid situation" Larxene smirked

"Which is--?"

"We came back with nothing. No stuff, no clothes, so--!" Larxene started

"Shopping!!!" Larxene and Marluxia aquealed and jumped

"Wait a second ya! One thing I don't understand! Why did they put a girl in the same room with boys?" Wakka asked, pointing at Marluxia's name. "And such a pretty girl," he smirked and took a look at her--- I mean him!

"....."

"I'M A GUY YOU IDIOT!!!"

"Oh… oh"

"Well then let’s go to our dorms" Namine said and everyone left the building.

They entered another building which was two steps from the school.

"Let's register"

"Your name?" a teacher asked

"Larxene, room number 320…"

"Here's your key. Everyone gets a copy. Be sure to lock the door before you leave the room. Have a wonderful year!"

Everyone took their keys and their suitcases which no one knows from where they suddenly appeared, and headed to their rooms.

How would it be?

END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back