• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► We'll Learn Together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Hooray!!! You're back and updating!!! Always glad to see that. That was funny. I so love how Sora reacts to the Organization being around; that always makes me laugh. I also loved it when Wakka thought Marluxia was a girl; I guess having pink hair has its downsides. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Glos-Peach

Chapter 6: Deja Vu

Living Quarters, Room 209 (Sora, Roxas, Riku, Tidus and Axel's room) ---- long place

Sora opened the door, got into the room and threw his bags on the floor.

"Geesh, is it that bad I'm here?" Axel asked.

"Ye—" Wait. After all, Axel helped him. He sacrificed himself for Sora. "No… I'm glad it's you"

"See Sora? If you want, you can get used to them" Riku smiled.

"Maybe," Sora sighed. Is he actually… accepting the Organization?

"Well, I'm taking a bath first" Roxas said, opened his bag and took his clothes.

"How come you?" Tidus asked

"Because I have two kick-ass key blades," Roxas entered the bathroom.

"....What?" Tidus asked. "Umm, never mind.... Now what?"

"Nothing," Sora said. "Let's prepare to the guitar evening."

"Huh… What?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Axel. Every year, to celebrate the new school's year, we have guitar evening. You know, we are going to the lobby, listening to music, eating snacks, dancing. A quiet version of a party," Sora explained

"Sounds fun. All of you are going?"

"Yup," Riku answered.

"We should tell the others to come," Tidus said.

"Yeah, and the girls too," Axel suggested.

Living Quarters, Room 211

Wakka opened the door.

"Wow!" Demyx said "This room is colored in blue! Yay! And this bed has blue bedding!"

"So..." a voice came."Do you like the room, then?"

"Like it? I love it!"

Black haired boy entered the room and laughed. "Glad to hear so."

"This place rocks! Which one is my bed?"

"Pick one," the man offered his arm and shook Demyx's hand. "Terra"

"Demyx"

"Hello Wakka"

"Hey there Terra! How was your summer vacation?"

"It was fine, thank you."

"Hello. I am Zexion."

"Marluxia."

"Nice to meet you!"

Living Quarters, Room 320

The girls entered the room and sat on the couch.

"Hey, this place is nice," Xion said.

"Umm it's fine. Not as beautiful as my room at Castle Oblivion, but fine," Larxene said

The girls started to unpack their things and settle in the room. Except for Xion and Larxene, that had nothing.

"Soon we will go shopping" Namine said, "We will get you clothes. For now, you can use my clothes, Xion. Larxene, since you are older, you need to go to the secretariat, they have clothes there."

"Don't worry, it's not something old. All the clothes are brand new and very pretty!"

"Umm... okay" Larxene shrugged her shoulders.

"How many bathrooms do they have here?" Xion asked

"Only one," Kairi answered.

"Mind if I'll enter first?"

"Nope. Go ahead" Selphie said.

Living Quarters, Room 209

Roxas sat on the couch, a towel around his waist, showing his perfect sexy body, with his abs and—Sorry, fan girl moment. Anyway, he was drying his hair with another towel.

Riku was now at the bathroom getting a shower. Tidus was in his room, unpacking his stuff and organizing them.

"So, Axel, can I go to the bathroom after Riku, or do you want to go first?"

"Nah I don't care. You go."

"Thanks!" Sora said.

Axel was turning on the very regular 50 inch plasma, when he noticed Roxas's gaze. He turned around.

"What's up Roxas?"

"I can't believe you are here..."

Axel chuckled. "You know what? Neither can I. Are you glad Xion and I are back?"

"Of course I am!" Roxas looked taken aback.

"Good. I wonder why she is here though… isn't she supposing to…? Oh well, at least we are here," Axel smiled.

"Yeah… But Xemnas is too."

"I don't think Xemnas will try something now. He is not that stupid."

Roxas nodded. "Right. Well, I'm going to get dressed for the guitar evening," he said and left to the changing room.

Living Quarters, Room 211

Everybody already took a shower and sat in the living room. Demyx was listening to music, Zexion was reading a book, and Wakka, Marluxia and Terra were just watching TV. Terra had a towel around his waist since he just got out of the bathroom. His perfect and good looking body was shown, and—wow, déjà vu.

"So Terra, tell me about yourself," Marluxia said

"There is no much to tell. I lived in this island all my life. I met Sora through my best friend- Ven, which his Sora's cousin, when we were little"

"Oh, Sora has, huh… Another cousin?" Zexion peeked from his book.

"Yeah, he learns here too."

"I see. What's his name again?"

"Ventus" Terra said, "Ven for short. We will meet him at the guitar evening."

"Yeah!" Demyx turned off the mp4 player "And you'll meet the rest of the guys and the girls too, Terra!"

"Are they nice?"

"Yep. Everyone is unique, and I met them only today, ya know!" Wakka joined

Living Quarters, Room 320

Xion was wearing a dark blue shirt, with light blue lines on it, like the artist threw a brush with paint on it. She was wearing black jeans and white sneakers.

Larxene took some clothes from the secretariat. Selphie was right. They were brand new and super cool. She was wearing a long yellow baggy shirt, gray tights and flat black shoes.

Namine was wearing simple light blue summer dress, with white sandals.

Selphie was wearing an old-fashioned dress. It was white and black with a black belt and a big buckle on it.

Kairi wore hot pink T-shirt with short black vest. Then she wore a black skirt with knee high all star, in the colors of white and pink.

"Done, girls?" Selphie asked.

"Yes!"

"So let's go!"

"Selphie?"

"Yes Kairi?"

"You have a bug on your shirt."

".....................EW! GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!!!"

Guilded.Raven

Sweet chapter action! <3 REALLY looking forward to the next one!

But, seriously, the fan-girl moments were kinda obvious... Just had to put my two-cents in...

Glos-Peach

Why do I always forget telling you things? =.= Anyway... I must say I don't know if to continue this story. Oh, and before I'll forget; the last chapter was half writen by my friend (I need to thank her later..hopefully, I won't forget) so in case there were typos- I couldn't edit it... I had no time... I know- EXCUSES!
------------------------
Lobby

The lobby was filled with chairs and tables like at a coffee shop. It had tables with food and drinks. Students started to fill the place, and so did our friends.

"This is nice," Axel said.

"Yeah!" Demyx yelled happily.

"Hey, here are the girls," Roxas said as he pointed at them.

Xion and Larxene stayed in their place, as Namine, Kairi and Selphie moved to the others.

"Hey!" Kairi greeted.

"Hi!" Everyone greeted.

"Umm, why are the girls aside?" Tidus asked, pointing at Larxene and Xion.

"Yo, girls!" Axel mentioned them to come.

"What does he wants?" Larxene asked.

"I believe he is calling us..." Xion said

"Whatever. I'm going to find some hot guy and dance," Larxene smirked and walked away. Xion sighed.

"Ladies and gentleman..." a quiet voice was heard. Everyone looked up to see a guy talking to a microphone, guitar in his hand, two more guys beside him with the same instrumental. "We are the Cream Boyz, your entertainment for tonight. Everyone grab a partner and let's dance," the guys started to play.

"Hey Marly, want to dance?" Larxene asked.

"Sure, why not?" he said and the two danced.

"Xi—on!" Roxas yelled and Xion walked to him.

"Hello," she waved.

"Come on, stop being emo in the corner and let's have fun!" Demyx said. Xion sighed.

"Yeah, sure...wait...EMO?!"

"Hey, guys! It's been a long time, huh?" Terra smirked.

"Terra!" Riku shook his hand. "How are you, man?"

"Hey there Terra," a teasing voice said

"Ven!" Terra hugged the guy.

"Roxas?!" Axel yelled

"I'm right here."

"Oh… so… who is this?"

"I'm Ven man. Sora's cousin. Let's see… Spiky red hair, pyro, looks totally gay… You are Axel, right?"

"................"

"Hi Ven." Roxas said.

"Here is my favorite clone!"

"Sigh. I told you- I'm your cousin...we just never met before."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's see if I can guess the rest… You! Emo, emo, emo—Zexion, right?"

"................."

"And you… Mullet hairstyle, dancing wildly though it's a quiet song, goofy smile, you are Demyx."

"..............."

"Pink hair, is gay, but dances with a girl, there is no doubt that you are 'Marluxia Perfection'."

"................."

"A blond girl, looks like a twisted version of Pikatchu, you must be Larxene!"

"................"

"And let's see, a emo short black haired girl, you are Xion!"

"......EMO?!"

Terra sighed. "Yep, this is Ventus. Ven, why won't you go and talk with someone like… far away from us?"

"Umm... okay!" Ventus left.

"Hey… he is nice" Axel rolled his eyes.

Sora sighed. "You should get used to it."

"Umm… Namine?"

"Yes Roxas?"

"I, umm, was wandering if you'd like to… well, huh...to dance?"

Namine smiled. "Sure," she took his hand and they were dancing.

"Let's dance too!" Kairi took the blushing Sora to the dance floor.

Larxene and Marluxia continued to dance together.

"Larxene, I thought you are going to dance with a hot guy. Not a cute girl" Xion laughed.

Marluxia pouted. "It's because I threw papers on you at lunch, right?"

"Hey Terra." a blond girl said.

"Hey Rikku, what's up?"

The girl nodded "Who are these?"

"Oh, guys, this is Rikku," he pointed at the girl. "And this is Yuna," he pointed at a brown haired girl which was standing next to Rikku. "Girls, meet Axel, Demyx, Zexion, Larxene, Marluxia and Xion."

"Hello!" Rikku waved and laughed nevously. "No way I will remember your names that quickly."

"Hey Tidus." Yuna moved to Tidus and hugged him, making him to blush like crazy.

"H-hi"

"Man I love this song!" Rikku started to dance to the music, and took off to the dance floor. Demyx was somewhere dancing as well.

"Well, I'm off to look for a dance partner. Or even more," Axel smirked.

"You old perv!!" Xion screamed after him.

Selphie and Tidus were off to the snacks tables.

Terra, Xion, Zexion and Yuna were all sitting next to a table, watching their friends talking or dancing.

"How come the author makes us to sit?" Yuna pouted.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk.... Newbie," Terra, Xion and Zexion smirked.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh man, that was funny. I so loved the descriptions that Ven gave about the members of the Org.; he preety much hit the nail on the head with those. So, will Aqua be in the picture seeing as Ven and Terra are here? I would really like to see her in the story. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back