• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We'll get to see the other somebodies of the Org!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentmusic16

IN that new interview that was translated, Namura talks about characters that we will only see in the secret movie. can those characters be the other organization members somebodies that we don't know yet?

comment, criticize, discuss, please don't flame.

αsiя

space coke
I dont think the rest of the org is that important to be in the secret movie

Mitchman

New people which will star in the next game. I mean come one that's bound to happen. Which makes me wonder, if the sequence will show off for the new game and be important as a true ending to the game, does that mean we'll get a game with Xehanort creating the heartless and such?

00 Raiser Fan

I am thinking those characters exclusive to the secret ending will be from the next game, which is also not KH3, but who knows, we didn't see all the organization members yet, and the rest of them could be featured in the next game which happens to be a sequel to bbs, so yea.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I think that we do indeed have a sequel or "sequel" to BBS, we might see the other Organization members' somebodies. If not, then I suppose we might see them in KH3 or at least in the credits of BBS/ it's possible sequel.

ZigZag

Why would he show us the other humans of the Organization? Maybe he is talking about totaly new characters.. but that's improbable since he didn't announce them.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
While it's probable, it's highly unlikely. The only members who seem to show up are the apprentices themselves, and honestly they're far more important to the plot compared to the other org members. Introducing them in another game or secret ending would just be fanservice.

[EDIT]

Actually, with Isa and Lea appearing I guess he provided some fanservice at least.

Last edited:

advent wolf

Nomura states in his latest interview that so of the characters that will be in the secret ending will show up ONLY in Kingdom Hearts III.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Nomura states in his latest interview that so of the characters that will be in the secret ending will show up ONLY in Kingdom Hearts III.
He didn't say that at all. He said they would only show up in the secret ending which most likely means characters like AtW who seems to be narrating the trailers and whoever he's been talking too.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Here's an excerpt from the latest interview:

An Interview from RPGLand
-- Of course you usually have a secret movie at the end, do you have one this time too?

Nomura: Yes there is one. Except this time it isn’t a pre-rendered movie that gives a hint as to how the story will develop later, but is shown like an event scene. There is dialog, and in all it runs about ten minutes. It is set up as one episode. Instead of showing us what will happen in the future, it is more like a true ending. I would really like everyone to see it. There are characters that will only show up there in it as well.

Well the Organization members IX, X, XI, XII won't show up in BBS.

Read this line:

There are characters that will only show up there in it as well.

Since they won't be shown in BBS, it's possible that they could be shown in the secret movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back