• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We'll get to see the other somebodies of the Org!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

i still question whether he actually got killed off considering sora closed the room in where they fought in.

Well, (along with a continuous screaming fit) his body was disintegrating quite dramatically; while at the same time his defeat was great enough to shake the castle. Plus it was already confirmed by Zexion (and also by Saïx in Days) that everyone in C.O. got wiped out (discluding Axel)

If he managed to survive through all that, he wins my respect...

Myxlie

I hope what Nomura meant is that we'll see a little of Squall/Leon and the gang when Radiant Gardens is destroyed. Hopefully... *crosses fingers*

zexyishsmexy

Important enough to be killed off?
Xemnas was killed off, Ansem was killed off, the....livliness of a character has nothing to do with their importance.

Plus, if Mar-mar's heartless was killed prior to CoM............

He's got a REAL life.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think the other members are that important to actually appear in the ending

jdeib963

nope i dont think we will be seeing the other nobodies somebodies. As much as i want to!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
- The figures of the Organization XIII members seem to appear too…

Nomura: There was foreshadowing that mentioned Xigbar met the Keyblade users in the past titles, but other Organization members appear as well. However, they will only appear up to No. VIII, Axel.

Since the secret movie is still part of BBS, and Nomura having said that the Somebodies only go up to Lea, I doubt we'd see the other four Somebodies in that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back