• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welcome, New Peoples!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Notre Dame

I just don't know what to do, i wish i could hear some news.

N

Notre Dame

I really want to thank you, you have helped me with this alot and i'm really thankful i met you.

lock&key

eh i would give you mine but i like to be anonymous, but its cool peeps like you that make the stay here all the better

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PMF ARENT U
OR MUFFIN MAN
PMF is a platinum.
He is not a mod.

problem is we have the same ip. ALL THREE OF US. the guy who was first banned and made bypassing accounts, he doesn't have a computer, hasn't had one in like 2 years due to it being broken and his parents not having enough money to buy a new one they come over here to use our computer (we are neighbors) and we are practically a joined family, lol. but still and my brother and i have the same ip due to living under the same roof.
I find this really hard to believe.

I understand the no multi ac thing, but the admins/Mods that base everything on the IP address alone should try looking into it more often.
I don't think there's any way to prove things like that.

I just knows if he sees this i'll be banned like the others
You guys act like mods are evil dictators who ban people if they just don't like you. It's probably necessary for them to get other staff's consent for it. They need a valid reason, and having the same IP as someone who was banned is quite a good one.

Well if it is a post. reort the post. You wont get banned. This thread is either going to get closed or deleted.
Quoted for truth.

Im outta this thread! i dont wanna die!!!!!

*facedesk*

N

Notre Dame

PMF is a platinum.
He is not a mod.

I find this really hard to believe.

Well, i'm sorry you feel that way but that is the case and you have no proof to back up a negative statement when i know what has really happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back